Posted on 2009-06-02, updated at 2011-08-04. By anonymous.
ESLPOD | 2007 | American English | PDF +MP3 | 1 hours 23 minutes | 91 MB
Learning While Having Fun
With Simple English Stories, you and your children will be able to:
• Increase comprehension of English by listening to easy English sentences
• Improve English fluency by reading along with the story
• Learn new words by listening to them over and over again in different stories
• Have fun listening to classic children’s stories...in real English!
How it Works
Each Simple English Story is divided into three parts to give your child (and you) many chances to learn important and useful vocabulary and to become more and more comfortable listening to and reading English.
Story A: This is a classic, popular children’s story that all Americans know. It is told simply, with many repetitions of important new words, but in a fun and interesting way within the story. (Beginner Level)
Story B: This is a new and original children’s story that uses at least 60% of the important vocabulary from Story A. The listener gets another opportunity to hear this useful language in an interesting and fun story. (Beginner Level)
Story C – Bonus Story: This story takes a new and funny look at the classic story in Story A, from a completely different point of view. This story introduces new vocabulary and is intended for older children and adults. You, too, will learn new and useful English while being entertained by a humorous and interesting story. (Intermediate Level)
No PDF inside!
Please add the PDF file.
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.