Posted on 2009-06-02, updated at 2011-08-04. By anonymous.
ESLPOD | 2007 | American English | PDF +MP3 | 1 hours 23 minutes | 91 MB
Learning While Having Fun
With Simple English Stories, you and your children will be able to:
• Increase comprehension of English by listening to easy English sentences
• Improve English fluency by reading along with the story
• Learn new words by listening to them over and over again in different stories
• Have fun listening to classic children’s stories...in real English!
How it Works
Each Simple English Story is divided into three parts to give your child (and you) many chances to learn important and useful vocabulary and to become more and more comfortable listening to and reading English.
Story A: This is a classic, popular children’s story that all Americans know. It is told simply, with many repetitions of important new words, but in a fun and interesting way within the story. (Beginner Level)
Story B: This is a new and original children’s story that uses at least 60% of the important vocabulary from Story A. The listener gets another opportunity to hear this useful language in an interesting and fun story. (Beginner Level)
Story C – Bonus Story: This story takes a new and funny look at the classic story in Story A, from a completely different point of view. This story introduces new vocabulary and is intended for older children and adults. You, too, will learn new and useful English while being entertained by a humorous and interesting story. (Intermediate Level)
No PDF inside!
Please add the PDF file.
[Directly Download] Simple English Stories!
Free Download "Simple English Stories" from Usenet!
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Simple English Stories
Free register to download UseNet downloader and install, then search book title and start downloading. You can DOWNLOAD 300GB for free! Register and Download NOW!
Free Download "Simple English Stories" from UseNet!
Download Link 2
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Simple English Stories" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2905
- 2008-08-12Simple English Part 1 Volume 1A - Grammar
- 2012-01-29[share_ebook] 250 Ways to Say It in Business English
- 2011-12-19[share_ebook] New York Times Fiction Bestsellers 2010 - 2011 - English
- 2011-12-09[share_ebook] Ultimate AK Stile Rifle Builder - English
- 2011-06-23[share_ebook] English Matters - special edition (United Kingdom) (with Audio)
- 2013-03-01David Ronder, Past Simple: Learning English Through British History and Culture
- 2012-12-13The Very Hungry Caterpillar and other stories [English for Kids]
- 2012-09-24The Key to English Series: Vocabulary
- 2012-09-01The Key to English Series: Vocabulary
- 2012-08-16English Pronunciation Made Simple [Repost]
- 2012-08-07Windows 7 Made Simple (Made Simple Apress)
- 2012-08-06HWM - August 2012 / Singapore English | PDF | 140 pages | 50.7MB HWM Singapore is known for its authoritative product comparison shootouts, analytical feature stories, benchmarked product reviews and technical walkthroughs. Feast your eyes on ea - Removed
- 2012-06-08Simple Handmade Garden Furniture
- 2012-06-06Statistics in Plain English
- 2012-05-30Sew!: Exclusive Cath Kidston Designs for Over 40 Simple Sewing Projects
- 2012-05-26E-Boat vs MTB.The English Channel 1941-1945 (Osprey Duel 34) - Removed
- 2012-05-21English Electric Lightning (Crowood Aviation Series)
- 2012-04-20Boris Teaches You English by Using Songs Second song: Simple Plan - Untitled
- 2012-04-16SIDE BY SIDE: Line by Line. English Through Grammar Stories, book 1-B
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.