Posted on 2012-04-21, updated at 2012-10-27. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 1550093657 | 2006 | 972 pages | PDF | 44,1 MB
Endourology is a dynamic subspecialty involving closed, controlled manipulation within the genitourinary tract. In the past decade the creative efforts of many urologists, radiologists, and engineers have vastly expanded endoscopic technique, to the great benefit of patients with stones, obstruction, cancer, diverticula, cysts, adrenal disease, varices, and diseases of the bladder. This definitive text addresses every aspect of endourologic procedure including methods of access, operative techniques, complications, and postoperative care. The reader is taken, step-by-step, through cutaneous surgery, ureteroscopy, extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy, laparoscopy, and lower urinary tract procedures. The principles and function of state-of-the-art endourologic instruments are outlined for each procedure. The authorship reads like a Who s Who in endodurology . The breadth and depth of their experience is evident throughout the text.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Smith's Textbook of Endourology
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Smith's Textbook of Endourology" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 18304
- 2014-04-01Smith's Textbook of Endourology (repost)
- 2014-02-28[request]Human Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual, Fetal Pig, Author: Marieb, Mitchell & Smith, Publisher: Benjamin Cummings, Edition: 11th, Year Published: 2014
- 2012-11-11-Download Textbook on International Human Rights by Rhona K. M. Smith (PDF) RapidShare - Removed
- 2012-10-05download Textbook on International Human Rights by Rhona K. M. Smith (PDF) RapidShare - Removed
- 2012-09-26Jeff Smith's Posing Techniques for Location Portrait Photography by Jeff Smith
- 2012-08-07Studyguide for Distributed Computing: Principles, Algorithms, and Systems by Ajay D. Kshemkalyani, ISBN 9780521876346 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)
- 2012-08-07Studyguide for Obstetric Anesthesia and Uncommon Disorders by David R. Gambling, ISBN 9780521870825 (Cram 101 Textbook Outlines) - Removed
- 2012-06-13W. Smith - Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography
- 2012-05-23VAMPIRE DIARIES Ebooks Collection by LJ Smith
- 2012-05-19Andrew F. Smith, "Fast Food and Junk Food [2 volumes]: An Encyclopedia of What We Love to Eat"
- 2012-05-18Carl Smith, "Gettysburg 1863: High tide of the Confederacy"
- 2012-05-10Chip Smith, "Football Training Like the Pros: Get Bigger, Stronger, and Faster Following the Programs of Today's Top Players" - Removed
- 2012-04-23C. Smith, "An Elementary Treatise On the Geometry of Conics"
- 2012-04-20Caffeine and Activation Theory: Effects on Health and Behavior by Barry D. Smith
- 2012-04-20A Textbook of Agronomy by K.Annadurai
- 2012-03-16Michael D. Smith, "Astrophysical Jets and Beams"
- 2012-03-13Sir William Smith, Eugene Lawrence, "The History of Rome"
- 2012-03-12Revolutions of 1848: A Social History By Priscilla Smith Robertson
- 2012-03-08John Peterson and Robert D. Smith, "Introductory Technical Mathematics" - Removed
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.