Posted on 2007-09-03, updated at 2008-02-24. By anonymous.
|Title:Solid State Radio Engineering
Author:Herbert L. Krauss, Charles W. Bostian, Frederick H. Raab
Publisher:John Wiley & Sons
|Description:A comprehensive text that covers both receiver and transmitter circuits, reflecting the past decade's developments in solid-state technology. Emphasizes design using practical circuit elements, with basic ideas of electrical noise, resonant impedance-matching circuits, and modulation theory thoroughly explained. Contains the latest techniques in radio frequency power amplifier design, accepted state-of-the-art technology based on bipolar junction transistors, VMOS RF power FETs, high-efficiency techniques, envelope elimination and restoration, envelope feedback, and other newly emerging technologies. Requires a knowledge of complex algebra, Fourier series, and Fourier transforms. Also includes numerous worked-out examples that relate the theory to practical circuit applications, and homework problems keyed to corresponding sections of the text.
Download Solid State Radio Engineering
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 1242
- 2011-11-09Herbert L. Krauss, Charles W. Bostian, Frederick H. Raab, "Solid State Radio Engineering"
- 2011-11-03Solid State Radio Engineering (Repost)
- 2011-11-03Solid State Radio Engineering
- 2008-12-06Solid State Radio Engineering
- 2008-10-13Solid State Radio Engineering
- 2011-12-22Solid State Physics: Advances in Research and Applications, Vol. 55
- 2007-11-02[request]Magnetism in the Solid State: An Introduction
- 2014-08-17Solid-State Laser Engineering (6th edition)
- 2014-08-13Solid-State Laser Engineering (6th edition)
- 2013-01-25Solid-State Laser Engineering (Volume 1)
- 2011-12-26Solid-State Laser Engineering (Springer Series in Optical Sciences)
- 2011-12-04Solid-State Laser Engineering (Springer Series in Optical Sciences)
- 2011-09-16Solid-State Laser Engineering (6th edition) [Repost]
- 2010-12-02Solid-State Laser Engineering (Repost)
- 2010-09-30Solid-State Laser Engineering
- 2010-02-04Solid-State Laser Engineering
- 2010-01-30Solid-State Laser Engineering
- 2009-12-31Solid-State Laser Engineering
- 2009-11-22Solid-State Laser Engineering (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.