Spine Surgery: Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management, 2-Volume Set, 2nd Edition (repost)
Posted on 2012-01-13. By anonymous.
Ch...hill Livin....ne | 2004 | ISBN: 0443066167 | 1600 pages | PDF | 175 MB
This best-selling resource explores the full spectrum of surgical techniques used in spine surgery, and describes how to avoid and manage complex problems. It emphasizes how to achieve successful outcomes and minimize risks. The 2nd Edition delivers more than 25 brand-new chapters, as well as extensive revisions and updates throughout, to reflect all of the latest advances in the field. It also features contributions from an increased number of orthopaedic surgeons to round out the strong coverage provided by the many neurosurgeon contributors.
Features contributions from well-known neurosurgeons and orthopaedic surgeons, for well-rounded, authoritative coverage from beginning to end.
Offers more than 825 outstanding illustrations that demonstrate how to perform every procedure step by step.
Provides more than 25 brand-new chapters, as well as extensive revisions or total rewrites to the majority of existing chapters-to present all of the most up-to-date information available on every aspect of spine surgery.
Includes chapters on hot topics such as Nonspinal Pathology Masquerading as Spinal Disease · Bone Void Fillers: Bone and Bone Substitutes · Data Management · Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion · Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Disorders · Craniocervical Junction Deformities · Pediatric Spinal Deformities · Subsidence and Dynamic Spinal Stabilization · and The Nonoperative Management of Neck and Back Pain.
With 267 additional contributing experts.
"Covers the breadth of spine surgery, from patient evaluation, pathology, and treatment decisions to surgical techniques, associated complications, and long-term care. Nonoperative care, biomechanics, and medical economics are also given thorough consideration...The chapters are well organized, easy to read, and well illustrated. The discussions are to the point and easily understood...This text will be of great value to the practicing spine surgeon, whether neurosurgically or orthopaedically trained. I strongly recommend it to all practitioners."-The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
"The editor has pooled a distinguished and diverse assembly of authors who represent various opinions regarding the most significant issues that spine surgeons encounter in daily practice...[T]he new edition is an outstanding update of an already great reference source. I would recommend this text surgeons who treat spinal disorders, particularly those in training. This is a source one can refer to time and time again." --Journal of Neurosurgery, July 2005
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Spine Surgery: Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management, 2-Volume Set, 2nd Edition (repost)
Download Link 2
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Spine Surgery: Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management, 2-Volume Set, 2nd Edition (repost)" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 17002
- 2011-11-20Spine Surgery: Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management, 2-Volume Set, 2nd Edition
- 2012-01-11[share_ebook] Spine Surgery: Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management, 2 Vol. Set - Edward Benzel
- 2011-12-08[share_ebook] Spine Surgery: Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management, 2 Vol. Set - Edward Benzel
- 2011-12-01[share_ebook] Spine Surgery: Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management, 2 Vol. Set - Edward Benzel
- 2011-11-28[share_ebook] Spine Surgery: Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management, 2 Vol. Set - Edward Benzel
- 2013-03-08Shackelford's Surgery of the Alimentary Tract: 2-Volume Set (6 Edition) (repost)
- 2012-10-14Shackelford's Surgery of the Alimentary Tract: 2-Volume Set (6 Edition) (Repost)
- 2010-03-12Encyclopedia of Language and Education (10 volume set), 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2013-05-18Dermatology (2-Volume Set, 2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-01-14Encyclopedia of Creativity (2 Volume Set, 2nd Edition) [Repost]
- 2012-01-15Dermatology: 2-Volume Set, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2012-01-09Skeletal Trauma: Basic Science, Management, and Reconstruction, 2 Volume Set, Third Edition (Repost)
- 2009-05-30Project Management: Techniques in Planning and Controlling Construction Projects, 2nd Edition
- 2013-11-28Machinery Component Maintenance and Repair, Volume 3, Third Edition (Repost)
- 2013-08-10Rothman-Simeone The Spine (2-Volume Set, 6th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-08-04Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine (2-Volume Set, 4th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-05-10Handbook of herbs and spices: Volume 1, Second Edition (Repost)
- 2013-04-15Handbook of herbs and spices: Volume 2, Second Edition (Repost)
- 2013-03-12European Handbook of Neurological Management. Volume 2 (2nd edition)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.