Posted on 2009-04-05, updated at 2012-08-01. By anonymous.
American Public Health Association | January 1999 | ISBN-10: 0875532357 | PDF | 1325 pages | 72.3mb
Now in its 20th edition, this text presents significant improvements of methodology and enlarged its scope to include techniques suitable for examination of many types of samples encountered in the assessment and control of water quality and water pollution.
- Ebooks list page : 2612
- 2007-07-27[request]Standard Methods for Examination of Water Wastewater
- 2012-04-23Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater 20ed
- 2013-10-01Water & Wastewater Infrastructure: Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- 2013-06-16Reptile Biodiversity: Standard Methods for Inventory and Monitoring
- 2009-04-30Handbook of Residue Analytical Methods for Agrochemicals (Volume 1 & 2) (Reupload)
- 2008-12-28Methods for Developing Spacecraft Water Expsoure Guidelines
- 2014-05-09Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water: A Laboratory Manual - Removed
- 2014-04-27Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water: A Laboratory Manual (repost) - Removed
- 2013-10-10Activated Carbon for Water and Wastewater Treatment: Integration of Adsorption and Biological Treatment [Repost]
- 2013-08-03Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water: A Laboratory Manual - Removed
- 2013-07-28Microbiological Examination Methods of Food and Water: A Laboratory Manual
- 2013-07-08Analytical Methods for Drinking Water: Advances in Sampling and Analysis (Repost)
- 2013-03-08Piping and Valves: Fundamentals for the Water and Wastewater Maintenance Operator
- 2013-03-06"Piping and Valves: Fundamentals for the Water and Wastewater Maintenance Operator" by F. R. Spellman, J. Drinan (Repost)
- 2012-06-08Activated Carbon for Water and Wastewater Treatment [Repost]
- 2012-04-24Examination Review for Ultrasound: Sonography Principles & Instrumentation - Removed
- 2012-04-10Activated Carbon for Water and Wastewater Treatment
- 2012-01-17Essentials of Applied Quantitative Methods for Health Services - James B. Lewis
- 2012-01-11Detection Methods for Algae, Protozoa and Helminths in Fresh and Drinking Water (Water Quality Measurements) - Franca Palumbo, Giuliano Ziglio, Andre Van Der Beken
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.