Posted on 2013-12-17, by Marmaladka.
Author: Geoffrey Mandel | Publisher: Pocket Books | Date: 2002-10-08 | Format: pdf | Pages: 104 | Language: English | ISBN10: 0743437705
Description: Star Trek: Star Charts is one of those books you never hear about until you see it sitting on the shelf at your local bookstore. Within 5 seconds, you go from not even knowing of its existence, to "what the heck is this?" to "I MUST buy this!"
As you'd probably expect, Star Trek: Star Charts is the very first comprehensive Star Trek atlas. It is chock full of detailed maps of known space, and more general maps of all four galactic quadrants. At any time, you can flip open a map of the alpha or beta quadrants and find Vulcan, Qo'nos, Tellar, and many other Star Trek planets you've come to know and love. The maps include political boundaries, spatial phenomenon, historical points of interest, and color-coded system markers which indicate the stellar makeup of any given solar system.
The book also gives us Starfleet's planetary classification system, as well as the non-fictional classification system for stars. There are fabulous illustrations of not only the Terran system, but also of systems such as Vulcan and Talos. The amount of research which has gone into this book is massive. For example, many of the fictional systems have been made to correspond to real stars (Vulcan is 40 Eridani). The maps are current with our knowledge of the Star Trek universe up to the first season of "Enterprise".
Unfortunately, the book is not all sugar and spice. Despite the gorgeous illustrations, some of the design elements of the book are hideous: quite enough to make a seasoned web-designer cringe. The header which appears on top of almost every page is particularly garish. For a book where so much is based on visual appeal, this is a bit of a blunder.
NOWDOWNLOAD links: http://www.nowdownload.eu/dl/is5bggnvk5i3f
- Ebooks list page : 24185
- 2012-12-27Star Trek Star Charts: The Complete Atlas of Star Trek
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman: The Complete History (2004)
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-05-04Martin Pring - The Complete Course on Technical Analysis - Removed
- 2012-04-04The Complete Android Guide by Kevin Purdy [REPOST]
- 2012-03-23The Complete Lewis Gunner with notes on the .300 (American) Lewis Gun
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2012-03-07Ted Gambordella - The Complete Book Of Wrist Locks
- 2011-09-10Learning English With The Complete English Grammar Series
- 2011-08-11The Complete Greek Drama
- 2016-12-22Edward Gross & Mark A Altman - [The Fifty-Year Mission- The Complete, Uncensored, Unauthorized Oral History of Star Trek] (epub azw3)
- 2016-12-21Edward Gross & Mark A Altman - [The Fifty-Year Mission- The Complete, Uncensored, Unauthorized Oral History of Star Trek] (epub azw3)
- 2016-12-20Edward Gross & Mark A Altman - [The Fifty-Year Mission- The Complete, Uncensored, Unauthorized Oral History of Star Trek] (epub azw3)
- 2016-12-18Edward Gross & Mark A Altman - [The Fifty-Year Mission- The Complete, Uncensored, Unauthorized Oral History of Star Trek] (epub azw3)
- 2016-09-18The Fifty-Year Mission The Complete, Uncensored, Unauthorized Oral History of Star Trek The First 25...
- 2017-01-11The Complete YouTube Course Be The Star of Your Own Videos
- 2014-03-05The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (Volume I,II & III)
- 2013-07-31Star Schema (The Complete Reference) - Removed
- 2013-07-19Star Schema (The Complete Reference) (Repost) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.