Posted on 2010-05-29. By anonymous.
Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training 2nd edition
Avi | H264 | 720x480 29.97fps 986Kbps | 4:3| Mp3 128Kbps 32000Hz | 1,18GB
Genre: Video Training
No matter what your body type, this DVD is for you. It details from multiple angles, each move; and with an array of different sized men AND women. I personally have never been great with trying to imagine just what is being explained in a book. With this DVD I saw and heard the moves explained and was able to follow along in my own living room with a simple stick until I was able to get the form down. The DVD is a must for anyone into weights. If you are a veteran or a novice, this speaks directly to you!
his is the companion DVD to Rippetoe's Starting Strength book. At almost 2 1/2 hours, it is an absolute must for anyone who either has the book or is interested in learning how to perform the major lifts correctly. The book covers squats, deadlifts, power cleans, presses and bench press. Each segment has several people of different ages who are "coached" through each lift, starting from the basics and progressing from there. While the book in and of itself is fantastic, there is some truth to "a picture is worth a thousand words", especially in video format. Unless you are able to attend one of his certification seminars, this is the next best thing. Actually, it may be better than the seminars in that you can pause, rewind and learn at your own pace. I have done both the seminar and own the DVD, and would not hesitate to recommend this product.
http://hotfile.com/dl/45148072/019eb91/Barbell.part01.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/45148109/f27ce28/Barbell.part02.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/45148138/c34c2d7/Barbell.part03.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/45148165/bc49cd4/Barbell.part04.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/45148204/40ad6ee/Barbell.part05.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/45148235/1f337e1/Barbell.part06.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/45148285/89da876/Barbell.part07.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/45148333/8437dcc/Barbell.part08.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/45148368/6c4f830/Barbell.part09.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/45148418/07e3082/Barbell.part10.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/45148451/0cfa032/Barbell.part11.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/45148489/2d81ddc/Barbell.part12.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/45148512/5ed0ddb/Barbell.part13.rar.html
- Ebooks list page : 5921
- 2015-09-01Starting Strength Basic Barbell Training, 2nd Edition
- 2015-06-05Starting Strength Basic Barbell Training, 2nd Edition
- 2015-01-23Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training, 2nd Edition (Repost)
- 2010-05-29Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training 2nd edition
- 2010-05-28Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training 2nd edition
- 2010-05-28Starting Strength Basic Barbell Training 2nd edition
- 2015-12-11Starting Strength Basic Barbell Training (3rd Edition)
- 2015-12-04Starting Strength Basic Barbell Training (3rd Edition)
- 2014-11-26Starting Strength Basic Barbell Training - Mark Rippetoe, Jason Kelly
- 2013-10-21Starting Strength Basic Barbell Training
- 2012-09-22Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training – eBook and DVD Interactive Tutorial
- 2012-01-04[FSO] Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training Interactive Tutorial - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2012-01-02Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training Interactive Tutorial
- 2011-09-30[share_ebook] Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training – Ebook and DVD Interactive Tutorial
- 2011-09-15[WU] Starting Strength Basic Barbell Training–Ebook and DVD Interactive Tutorial - JiwangW
- 2011-09-15Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training – Ebook and DVD Interactive Tutorial
- 2011-08-07Mark Rippetoe - Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training
- 2011-07-22Starting Strength (Basic Barbell Training) [Video]
- 2011-03-26Starting Strength Basic Barbell Training eBook and DVD Interactive Tutorial
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.