Posted on 2010-02-03. By anonymous.
Steel Designers' Manual
Institute Steel Construction | Wiley-Blackwell | 1994-05-13 | 1296 pages | English | PDF
This classic manual for structural steelwork design was first published in 1956. Since then, it has sold many thousands of copies worldwide. The fifth edition is the first major revision for 20 years and is the first edition to be fully based on limit state design, now used as the primary design method, and on the UK code of practice, BS 5950. It provides, in a single volume, all you need to know about structural steel design.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 4496
- 2011-08-21Steel Designers' Manual, 6th edition
- 2011-08-13Steel Designers' Manual
- 2010-08-07Steel Designers' Manual, 6th edition
- 2014-06-30Institute Steel Construction, Steel Designers' Manual
- 2013-07-12Steel Designers Manual, 7th edition
- 2013-07-07Steel Designers Manual, 7th edition
- 2013-07-05Institute Steel Construction, Steel Designers' Manual
- 2013-06-27Steel Designers' Manual, 7th edition
- 2012-12-09Steel Designers Manual (Repost)
- 2011-02-28Steel Designers' Manual
- 2010-07-19Steel Construction Institute Staff, Steel Designers' Manual, 6th Edition
- 2010-04-13Steel Designers' Manual
- 2009-10-01Steel Designers' Manual-repost
- 2007-08-22Steel Designers' Manual, 6th Edition
- 2007-08-25Steel Designers\' Manual
- 2013-11-28Steel Designers' Handbook
- 2013-10-22Structural Steel Designers Handbook
- 2012-12-12Steel Designers' Handbook (repost)
- 2012-10-15Permaculture: A Designers' Manual (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.