Posted on 2009-06-17. By anonymous.
Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann | ISBN: 0750686863 | edition: 2009 | PDF | 408 Pages | 1.9 Mb
Product Description: The Structural Engineer's Pocket Book is the only compilation of all tables, data, facts and formulae needed for scheme design by structural engineers in a handy-sized format. Bringing together data from many sources into a compact, affordable pocketbook, it saves valuable time spent tracking down information needed regularly.
This new and improved edition has been updated throughout, expanding previous chapters and reflecting changes to the British Standards, as well as including a whole new section on Sustainability covering general concepts, materials, actions and targets for structural engineers.
Although small in size, this book contains the facts and figures needed for preliminary design whether in the office, on-site or in the IStructE Part 3 Exam. Based on UK conventions, the Structural Engineer?s Pocket Book is split into 14 sections including geotechnics, structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber.
* Time-saving, affordable, first-point-of-reference for structural and civil engineers
* Brings together data from many sources into a compact, easy-to-use format
* On-the-job rules of thumb to design specifications
- Ebooks list page : 2989
- 2011-05-29[share_ebook] Structural Engineer's Pocket Book, Second Edition
- 2011-04-09[share_ebook] Structural Engineer's Pocket Book, Second Edition
- 2013-10-14Structural Engineer's Pocket Book, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2015-06-08Structural Engineer's Pocket Book Eurocodes, Third Edition
- 2015-06-07Structural Engineer's Pocket Book: Eurocodes, Third Edition
- 2012-02-17[share_ebook] Mechanical Engineer’s Pocket Book, Third Edition (Newnes Pocket Books) - Roger Timings
- 2011-12-10Mechanical Engineer's Pocket Book, Third Edition (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.