Posted on 2012-06-16, by honhungoc.
Physiology and Fitness (2012) By TTC VIDEO
English| Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
MP4| Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 640x480, 30.00 fps(r) (und)| 5GB
Genre: Video Tutorial
If there exists a Fountain of Youth, exercise is it. The evidence, of course, is vast, with a multitude of studies highlighting the remarkable, life-enhancing benefits of staying fit. Whether your goal is to live to be 100, run a marathon, reduce your waistline, or just get the most from daily life, functional fitness is the foundation for active and dynamic living and the best quality of life you can have.
And the good news: Even a small amount of regular exercise can make a substantial difference. In fact, you can extend your life, increase your energy, and reduce your chances of acquiring a long list of medical conditions by getting as little as 15 minutes of exercise a day.
But even with knowledge of the benefits of staying fit and a desire to enjoy them, the world of fitness is not easy to navigate. In this era of multiple fitness fads, media-promoted health “gurus,” and an avalanche of exercise products and approaches, reaching your fitness goals can be challenging.
How do you find the right fitness program for yourself—one that is both scientifically sound and also appropriate for your own needs and goals?
If you already exercise but you’re not reaching your fitness goals, how do you get the best long-term results from your fitness work?
Moreover, how do you succeed in staying motivated, setting and meeting goals, and fitting exercise into an already busy schedule?
In Physiology and Fitness, international fitness expert Dean Hodgkin delivers inspiring and effective answers to these questions and more, showing you a new, scientifically based way to reach your own optimum fitness and to keep it for life. Physiology and Fitness presents a groundbreaking approach to fitness education that brings together scientific knowledge with results-driven practice in a wholly integrated system, allowing you to enjoy the rich vitality and health that prime fitness offers—whatever your age or current fitness level.
Experience the Extraordinary Rewards of Optimum Fitness
Master the Science behind Exercise
Workouts for Maximum Results
A Thorough and Comprehensive Body of Knowledge
An Unprecedented Opportunity in Fitness Training
About Your Instructor
Available Exclusively on Video
Course Lecture Titles
Components of Fitness
How Fit Are You?
Overcome the Barriers to Exercise
Your Heart in Action
The Fitness of Breathing
You Can Reduce Stress
Fitness and Pregnancy
Refuel, Recover, and Reenergize
Thinking—The Brain-Body Connection
Healthy Joints for Life
Protecting Yourself from Injury
The Amazing Benefits of Balance
Why Everyone Should Exercise in Water
The Secret Life of Muscles
Strong to the Bone
Getting Your Back on Track
Walk Your Way to Fitness
The Amazing Benefits of Stretching
Stay Active—Defy the Aging Process
Exercise for Weight Loss
Mobilizers and Stabilizers—Managing Your Abs
Body Weight Workout
Medicine Ball Workout
Step and Interval Workout
Fitness Ball Workout
Balance Board Workout
Resistance Band Workout
Training Bar Workout
- Ebooks list page : 18992
- 2013-01-01TTC Video - Physiology and Fitness (2012)
- 2012-07-06TTC VIDEO - Physiology and Fitness (2012)
- 2012-12-02TTC VIDEO – Physiology and Fitness [ 36 .avi]
- 2012-10-12Physiology and Fitness (2012) By TTC VIDEO
- 2012-06-17TTC - Physiology and Fitness (2012)
- 2012-12-22Physiology and Fitness (2012)
- 2012-10-25Physiology and Fitness (2012)
- 2012-08-07Physiology and Fitness (2012)
- 2012-06-13Physiology and Fitness (2012)
- 2012-03-08TTC Video - Greek Tragedy
- 2016-07-17TTC Video - Change and Motion Calculus Made Clear (DVDRip)
- 2016-07-12TTC Video - Optimizing Brain Fitness [Compressed]
- 2014-06-08TTC Video - Writing and Civilization From Ancient Worlds to Modernity
- 2014-06-02TTC Video - Life and Death of Stars [compressed] (1 pdf, 24 Mp4)
- 2014-05-31TTC Video - Heroes and Legends (1 pdf, 24 wmv)
- 2014-05-31TTC Video - Writing and Civilization: From Ancient Worlds to Modernity
- 2014-05-28TTC Video - Heroes and Legends The Most Influential Characters of Literature
- 2014-05-27TTC Video - Heroes and Legends (1 pdf, 24 wmv)
- 2014-05-26TTC Video - Life and Death of Stars [compressed] (1 pdf, 24 Mp4)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.