Posted on 2011-12-24. By anonymous.
W...h..d Pu...sh... | 2011-11-28 | ISBN: 1845697049 | 352 pages | PDF | 12,2 MB
Tailor welded blanks are sheets made from different strengths and thicknesses of steel pre-welded together before pressing and shaping into the final component. They produce high-quality components with the right grade and thickness of steel where they are most needed, providing significant savings in weight and processing costs in such industries as automotive engineering. Part 1 of this book reviews processing issues such as product design, production methods, weld integrity and deformation. Part 2 discusses applications in such areas as automotive and aerospace engineering.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
My AH blog!
!!! No mirrors please !!!
- Ebooks list page : 16391
- 2015-10-25Smart Devices and Machines for Advanced Manufacturing
- 2015-06-11Smart Devices and Machines for Advanced Manufacturing
- 2016-01-05Advanced Manufacturing for Optical Fibers and Integrated Photonic Devices
- 2016-01-04Advanced Manufacturing for Optical Fibers and Integrated Photonic Devices
- 2015-12-27Advanced Manufacturing for Optical Fibers and Integrated Photonic Devices
- 2015-08-26Advanced Manufacturing Technology for Medical Applications by Ian Gibson
- 2015-06-02Advanced Manufacturing Technology for Medical Applications by Ian Gibson
- 2015-01-15Optimal Production Planning for PCB Assembly (Springer Series in Advanced Manufacturing) - William Ho
- 2015-01-09Advanced Manufacturing Technology for Medical Applications by Ian Gibson [Repost]
- 2014-11-10Manufacturing Processes for Advanced Composite
- 2014-03-16Manufacturing Processes for Advanced Composite
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.