Posted on 2012-05-03, updated at 2014-08-03, by basexu.
Series A Release 3.4
At Tally, we have a hard-earned reputation for
empowering businesses with stable, effective software products and
Tally.ERP 9 takes this further. Tally.ERP 9 has all the features
required for high-performance business management.
You bank and pay utility bills from home, why not do your business transactions? Or call up a stock status report and print a copy from wherever you are? Tally.ERP 9 has been designed with you in mind. Powerful connectivity makes information available with your staff, CA and other professionals, round-the-clock, in any place. It's also quick to install and allows incremental implementation-a novel capability that lets you activate just as many of its functions when required, even across locations.
With Trusted Remote Access, Audit & Compliance Services, an Integrated Support Centre and Security management, all focused on delivering peace of mind to You. It is a complete product that retains its original simplicity yet offers comprehensive business functionalities such as Accounting, Finance, Inventory, Sales, Purchase, Point of Sales, Manufacturing, Costing, Job Costing, Payroll and Branch Management along with capabilities like Statutory Processes, excise etc. Whatever the demands, Tally.ERP 9 makes life a lot easier. With an ideal combination of function, control and customisability built in, Tally.ERP 9 permits business owners and their associates to do more.
Advantages of Tally.ERP 9:
• Powerful remote capabilities that boost collaboration
• Easy to find qualified personnel
• Easy to customise
• Low cost of ownership via quick implementation, Tally Integrator, Support Centre...
|MCA’s Statutory Report (in XBRL format) now available in Tally.ERP 9!|
With an interactive checklist, Tally.ERP 9 makes generating MCA-compliant XBRL reports simple. What’s more, it reduces the chances of errors and allows the reuse of all configuration and mapping.
Who needs to file?
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), 7th June 2011: The following class of Companies are mandated to file their financial statements in XBRL format from Financial Year 2010-11 onwards:
• All listed companies including their Indian subsidiaries (but excluding overseas subsidiaries)
• Companies having a paid up capital of 5+ crore
• Companies having a turnover of 100+ crore
MCA also proposes to include all companies from this Financial Year onwards.
What is XBRL?
Four simple steps to generate/export MCA’s report from Tally.ERP 9
Report Generation Made Easy with Tally.ERP 9
• An interactive checklist (with drilldown and automated status update) is provided. It guides
in complying with various MCA rules, to generate valid instance documents
• Mapping of readily available financial data prevents re-keying in and hence reduces the
chances of errors
• The same mapping can be used for previous year’s data
• Option to view the Balance Sheet and P&L as per the mappings done, before generating the
• Non-Financial Information can be typed, pasted or attached, as required
• Export the instance documents at the click of a button
• Above all, it’s a one-time activity – All mapping/configuration done this year can be reused in
This is the full cracked version of the software. Download, extract, install, enjoy.
Inside the archive there is "crack" folder wich contains everything you need to crack the software.
Download Link 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.