Posted on 2009-03-02, updated at 2010-04-05. By anonymous.
Telecommunication Switching and Networks
P. Gnanasivam | New Age International Pvt Ltd Publishers | 2011-12-08 | 332 pages | English | PDF
This book provides an in-depth knowledge on telecommunication switching and a good background for advanced studies in communication networks. For best understanding, more diagrams (202), tables (35) and related websites, which provide sufficient information have been added.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 2419
- 2011-08-08Telecommunication Switching and Networks
- 2010-10-20Telecommunication Switching and Networks
- 2009-09-30Telecommunication Switching and Networks
- 2010-05-20Principles of Broadband Switching and Networks
- 2009-07-27Packet Switching And X.25 Networks
- 2013-12-23Optical Fiber Telecommunications V&B, 5th Edition: Systems and Networks
- 2013-12-02Graphs and Networks, 2nd Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-11-15Green Mobile Devices and Networks: Energy Optimization and Scavenging Techniques - Removed
- 2013-11-13Optimization for Communications and Networks - Removed
- 2013-11-04Bonaventura Vulcanius, Works and Networks: Bruges 1538 - Leiden 1614 (repost)
- 2013-10-28CCNA Exploration Course Booklet: LAN Switching and Wireless [Repost]
- 2013-10-27Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Green Communications and Networks 2012 (GCN 2012): Volume 4
- 2013-10-22Ultra-Wideband Wireless Communications and Networks
- 2013-10-21Ultra-Wideband Wireless Communications and Networks
- 2013-10-21Earthquake Data in Engineering Seismology: Predictive Models, Data Management and Networks
- 2013-10-19Earthquake Data in Engineering Seismology: Predictive Models, Data Management and Networks
- 2013-10-17Ultra-Wideband Wireless Communications and Networks (repost)
- 2013-10-16Earthquake Data in Engineering Seismology: Predictive Models, Data Management and Networks (repost)
- 2013-09-21Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Green Communications and Networks 2012 (GCN 2012): Volume 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.