Posted on 2009-09-30, updated at 2009-10-04. By anonymous.
New Age Publications (Academic) | 2008 | ISBN: 812241950X | 332 pages | PDF | 2,3 MB
This book, Telecommunication Switching and Networks is intended to serve as a textbook for undergraduate course of information technology, electronics and communication engineering, and telecommunication engineering. Telecommunication switching is fast growing field and enormous research and development are undertaken by various organisations and firms. This book provides an in-depth knowledge on telecommunication switching and a good background for advanced studies in communication networks. For best understanding, more diagrams (202), tables (35) and related websites, which provide sufficient information have been added.
About the Author(s):
P. Gnanasivam has got A.M.I.E. degree in ECE from Institution of Engineers (India) in 1989. He obtained the Master of Engineering with specialization in Applied Electronics from Anna University, Chennai, and the Master of Business Administration with specialisation in Operations Research from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi.
He has 13 years of teaching and two years of industrial experience. He is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, St. Joseph`s College of Engineering, Chennai. His teaching and research interests are in the fields of Digital Systems, Telecommunication Engineering and Networks and VLSI design.
Introduction to Switching Systems
Telephone and Transmission Systems
Evaluation of Telecommunication Switching System
Digital Switching Systems
Computer Controlled Switching Systems
Telephone Network Organisation
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
- Ebooks list page : 3526
- 2011-08-08[share_ebook] Telecommunication Switching and Networks
- 2010-10-20Telecommunication Switching and Networks
- 2009-03-02Telecommunication Switching and Networks
- 2010-05-20Principles of Broadband Switching and Networks
- 2015-12-26Cisco Networks Engineers' Handbook of Routing, Switching, and Security with IOS, NX-OS, and ASA
- 2015-12-18Cisco Networks Engineers' Handbook of Routing, Switching, and Security with IOS, NX-OS, and ASA
- 2015-12-17Cisco Networks: Engineers' Handbook of Routing, Switching, and Security with IOS, NX-OS, and ASA
- 2015-12-17Cisco Networks Engineers' Handbook of Routing, Switching, and Security with IOS, NX-OS, and ASA
- 2009-07-27Packet Switching And X.25 Networks
- 2016-02-12Informal Economies in Post-Socialist Spaces Practices, Institutions and Networks
- 2016-02-06Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Computer Engineering and Networks CENet2014
- 2016-02-03Informal Economies in Post-Socialist Spaces Practices, Institutions and Networks
- 2016-01-28Tactical Wireless Communications and Networks
- 2016-01-27Tactical Wireless Communications and Networks
- 2016-01-20Tactical Wireless Communications and Networks
- 2016-01-17Ultra Wideband Wireless Communications And Networks
- 2016-01-15Tactical Wireless Communications and Networks
- 2016-01-14Tactical Wireless Communications and Networks
- 2016-01-04Communications Wireless in Developing Countries and Networks of the Future 3rd IFIP TC 6 Internation...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.