Posted on 2009-09-30, updated at 2009-10-04. By anonymous.
New Age Publications (Academic) | 2008 | ISBN: 812241950X | 332 pages | PDF | 2,3 MB
This book, Telecommunication Switching and Networks is intended to serve as a textbook for undergraduate course of information technology, electronics and communication engineering, and telecommunication engineering. Telecommunication switching is fast growing field and enormous research and development are undertaken by various organisations and firms. This book provides an in-depth knowledge on telecommunication switching and a good background for advanced studies in communication networks. For best understanding, more diagrams (202), tables (35) and related websites, which provide sufficient information have been added.
About the Author(s):
P. Gnanasivam has got A.M.I.E. degree in ECE from Institution of Engineers (India) in 1989. He obtained the Master of Engineering with specialization in Applied Electronics from Anna University, Chennai, and the Master of Business Administration with specialisation in Operations Research from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi.
He has 13 years of teaching and two years of industrial experience. He is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, St. Joseph`s College of Engineering, Chennai. His teaching and research interests are in the fields of Digital Systems, Telecommunication Engineering and Networks and VLSI design.
Introduction to Switching Systems
Telephone and Transmission Systems
Evaluation of Telecommunication Switching System
Digital Switching Systems
Computer Controlled Switching Systems
Telephone Network Organisation
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
- Ebooks list page : 3526
- 2011-08-08Telecommunication Switching and Networks
- 2010-10-20Telecommunication Switching and Networks
- 2009-03-02Telecommunication Switching and Networks
- 2010-05-20Principles of Broadband Switching and Networks
- 2009-07-27Packet Switching And X.25 Networks
- 2013-12-23Optical Fiber Telecommunications V&B, 5th Edition: Systems and Networks
- 2013-12-02Graphs and Networks, 2nd Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-11-15Green Mobile Devices and Networks: Energy Optimization and Scavenging Techniques - Removed
- 2013-11-13Optimization for Communications and Networks - Removed
- 2013-11-04Bonaventura Vulcanius, Works and Networks: Bruges 1538 - Leiden 1614 (repost)
- 2013-10-28CCNA Exploration Course Booklet: LAN Switching and Wireless [Repost]
- 2013-10-27Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Green Communications and Networks 2012 (GCN 2012): Volume 4
- 2013-10-22Ultra-Wideband Wireless Communications and Networks
- 2013-10-21Ultra-Wideband Wireless Communications and Networks
- 2013-10-21Earthquake Data in Engineering Seismology: Predictive Models, Data Management and Networks
- 2013-10-19Earthquake Data in Engineering Seismology: Predictive Models, Data Management and Networks
- 2013-10-17Ultra-Wideband Wireless Communications and Networks (repost)
- 2013-10-16Earthquake Data in Engineering Seismology: Predictive Models, Data Management and Networks (repost)
- 2013-09-21Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Green Communications and Networks 2012 (GCN 2012): Volume 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.