Posted on 2008-12-25. By anonymous.
Springer | 2008-09-30 | ISBN: 0387988645 | 786 pages | PDF | 5,3 MB
This classic textbook, now available from Springer, summarizes developments in the field of hypotheses testing. Optimality considerations continue to provide the organizing principle. However, they are now tempered by a much stronger emphasis on the robustness properties of the resulting procedures. This book is an essential reference for any graduate student in statistics.
after getting the publisher's permission, here's the RS mirror:
- Ebooks list page : 2123
- 2013-04-03E.L. Lehmann, Joseph P. Romano, Testing Statistical Hypotheses (Repost)
- 2013-03-10Testing Statistical Hypotheses of Equivalence and Noninferiority, 2 Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2012-11-07Testing Statistical Hypotheses of Equivalence and Noninferiority, Second Edition by Stefan Wellek (PDF) - Removed
- 2012-01-19Testing Statistical Hypotheses (Springer Texts in Statistics) - Erich L. Lehmann
- 2011-11-17Testing Statistical Hypotheses (Springer Texts in Statistics) free ebook download
- 2011-04-26Testing Statistical Hypotheses of Equivalence
- 2010-08-13Testing Statistical Hypotheses of Equivalence and Noninferiority, 2 Edition - Removed
- 2013-12-29Testing Statistical Hypothesis
- 2009-02-02Accelerated Testing: Statistical Models, Test Plans, and Data Analysis (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
- 2009-02-02Accelerated Testing: Statistical Models, Test Plans, and Data Analysis
- 2012-02-02TOEFL Practice Tests: Volume 1 - Educational Testing Service
- 2012-01-13TOEFL Practice Tests: Volume 1 - Educational Testing Service
- 2012-01-02TOEFL Practice Tests: Volume 1 - Educational Testing Service
- 2011-12-29TOEFL Practice Tests: Volume 1 - Educational Testing Service
- 2011-12-11GRE: Practicing to Take the General Test 10th Edition (Practicing to Take the Gre General Test) - Educational Testing Service
- 2014-03-25Statistical Decision Theory: Estimation, Testing, and Selection (Repost)
- 2013-11-18Reliability Criteria in Information Theory and in Statistical Hypothesis Testing (repost)
- 2012-05-12Modeling and Forecasting Electricity Loads and Prices: A Statistical Approach
- 2012-03-14Sense and Nonsense of Statistical Inference By Charmont Wang
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.