Posted on 2009-06-21. By anonymous.
Publisher: An American Chemical Society Publication; 2 edition | 1997-05-05 | 235 Pages | ISBN: 0841234620 | Djvu | 3.3 MB
The essential desk reference for authors, editors, and publishers of scientific research, the ACS Style Guide is a complete stylistic handbook. Topics include grammar, style, usage, illustrations, tables, lists, and units of measure, as well as the conventions used in chemistry. It also covers
numerous related topics, from peer review and copyrights to oral presentations and the ACS ethical guidelines for publication. Lively and practical, this reference will help any chemist communicate effectively.
1. Writing a Scientific Paper
2. Poster Presentation, Letters to the Editor, and Press Releases
3. Grammar, Punctuation, Spelling, and Word Usage
4. Editorial Style
5. Numbers, Mathematics, and Units of Measure
7. Names and Numbers for Chemical Compounds
8. Conventions in Chemistry, Appendix: Element Symbols, Atomic Numbers, and Atomic Weights
9. Illustrations and Tables
10. Peer Review
11. Copyright and Permissions
12. Making Effective Oral Presentations
I. ACS Publications
II. Ethical Guidelines to Publication of Chemical Research
III. Proofreaders' Marks Book
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.