Posted on 2010-11-08. By anonymous.
The Alaskan Bootlegger's Bible
Publisher: Happy Mountain Publications 2000 | 198 Pages | ISBN: 0967452406 | PDF | 56 MB
Book Description How to make beer, wine, liqueurs, cider and moonshine whiskey. The author dusts off over 30 years of experience to tell you how it's done. He not only tells how to make darned near any kind of beer, wine, liqueur and whiskey you can imagine, he also tells you how to make the equipment to do it with. Ever wondered how a still is made? There are 8 types illustrated in this book and though it's illegal to build or possess a still, the illustrations are so complete, you could easily do it! This book includes plans and operating instructions from underground moonshiner manuals used in Mid East oil fields. Some are built with components found in most home kitchens. From moonshine, homebrew, wine and liqueur recipes, to stills, make your own cappers, kegs, scales and even a malt factory from an old freezer, it's all here!
Easy to read and humorous, this book entertains you with Alaskan tales and bootlegger's lore while you learn to make everything from beer and blossom wines, to horse turd whiskey and bathtub gin. If you could buy only one "make your own" book for the rest of your life, this is it. It's like getting a whole shelf of books for the price of one!
About the Author
Never nominated for sainthood, the author has spent his life in the most "gawdawful" places with some of the most interesting people imaginable. "Making your own" often meant using local ingredients and improvising your equipment. This thirst induced ingenuity produced some amazing and sometimes hilarious results. The characters, recipes, plans and instructions in this book are real, only the names have been changed to protect the guilty. The war stories are all true and growing daily.
An ex-Green Beret, Leon came to Alaska in 1973. Assigned to the U.S. Army Northern Warfare Training Center at Ft. Greely where he met his wife Scottie. The crew now includes a son, Leon Jr. studying for a degree in Computer Science and an incorrigible little green bird named Jessie who "punctuated" almost every page of the draft book.
The aim of this book is to explain how to make all types of alcoholic beverages in an easy to understand and entertaining manner. It stresses the arts, not the science, steers you toward using wholesome natural ingredients, rather than chemicals and shows you how to make, rather than buy most of your equipment. It has an Alaskan Bush flavor by virtue of many of its tales and recipes, but the "how-to" information is universal and applies anywhere in the world.
- Ebooks list page : 8270
- 2013-04-06The Alaskan Bootlegger's Bible (Repost)
- 2011-11-10[UL] The Alaskan Bootlegger's Bible
- 2010-11-08The Alaskan Bootlegger's Bible
- 2010-02-16The Alaskan Bootlegger's Bible
- 2010-01-26The Alaskan Bootleggers Bible
- 2014-06-16The Day Trader's Bible Or My Secret In Day Trading Of Stocks
- 2014-06-13The Day Trader's Bible Or My Secret In Day Trading Of Stocks
- 2014-05-12The Cannabis Breeder's Bible: The Definitive Guide to Marijuana Genetics, Cannabis Botany and Creating Strains for the...
- 2014-05-12The Cannabis Breeder's Bible: The Definitive Guide to Marijuana Genetics, Cannabis Botany and Creating Strains for the Seed Market
- 2014-05-01The Winterlake Lodge Cookbook: Culinary Adventures in the Alaskan Wilderness (repost)
- 2014-04-29The Sexy Forever Recipe Bible
- 2014-04-25The Pie and Pastry Bible (repost)
- 2014-04-06The Sexy Forever Recipe Bible (repost)
- 2014-03-21The Southern Slow Cooker Bible
- 2014-02-13The Southern Slow Cooker Bible 365 Easy and Delicious Down-Home Recipes (PDF)
- 2014-02-11The Southern Slow Cooker Bible: 365 Easy and Delicious Down-Home Recipes
- 2014-02-10The Southern Slow Cooker Bible: 365 Easy and Delicious Down-Home Recipes
- 2014-01-29The Fruit Gardener's Bible: A Complete Guide to Growing Fruits and Nuts in the Home Garden - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-29The Vegetable Gardener's Bible, 2nd edition - eazydoc.com
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.