Posted on 2010-10-08. By anonymous.
Wiley-Blackwell | 2006-01-30 | ISBN: 1405105615 | 576 pages | PDF | 27,3 MB
This anthology provides a single-volume overview of the essential theoretical debates in the anthropology of art. Drawing together significant work in the field from the second half of the twentieth century, it enables readers to appreciate the art of different cultures at different times.
* Advances a cross-cultural concept of art that moves beyond traditional distinctions between Western and non-Western art.
* Provides the basis for the appreciation of art of different cultures and times.
* Enhances readers' appreciation of the aesthetics of art and of the important role it plays in human society.
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.