Posted on 2011-08-04. By anonymous.
Publisher: S..y..n..gr,,es,,s 2011 | 180 Pages | ISBN: 1597496553 | PDF | 4 MB
The Basics of Hacking and Penetration Testing serves as an introduction to the steps required to complete a penetration test or perform an ethical hack. You learn how to properly utilize and interpret the results of modern day hacking tools; which are required to complete a penetration test. Tool coverage will include, Backtrack Linux, Google, Whois, Nmap, Nessus, Metasploit, Netcat, Netbus, and more. A simple and clean explanation of how to utilize these tools will allow you to gain a solid understanding of each of the four phases and prepare them to take on more in-depth texts and topics. This book includes the use of a single example (pen test target) all the way through the book which allows you to clearly see how the tools and phases relate.
- Each chapter contains hands-on examples teach you how to interpret the results and utilize those results in later phases
- Written by an author who has practical experience as a Penetration Tester and who has taught "Introduction to Penetration Testing" for 5 years
- Utilizes Backtrack Linux distribution and the "core" tools required to complete a penetration test
- 2011-11-15The Basics of Hacking and Penetration Testing: Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Made Easy
- 2011-11-13The Basics of Hacking and Penetration Testing: Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Made Easy
- 2011-08-04The Basics of Hacking and Penetration Testing: Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Made Easy
Download Link 2
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.