Posted on 2010-08-30. By anonymous.
W. W. Norton & Company | English | 2005-11-28 | ISBN: 0393061140 | 512 pages | DJVU | 7 MB
Finally collected in one volume, Martin Gardner's immensely popular short puzzles; along with a few new ones from the master. For more than twenty-five years, Martin Gardner was Scientific American's renowned provocateur of popular math. His yearly gatherings of short and inventive problems were easily his most anticipated math columns. Loyal readers would savor the wit and elegance of his explorations in physics, probability, topology, and chess, among others. Grouped by subject and arrayed from easiest to hardest, the puzzles gathered here, which complement the lengthier, more involved problems in The Colossal Book of Mathematics, have been selected by Gardner for their illuminating; and often bewildering; solutions.
Filled with over 300 illustrations, this new volume even contains nine new mathematical gems that Gardner, now ninety, has been gathering for the last decade. No amateur or expert math lover should be without this indispensable volume; a capstone to Gardner's seventy-year career. 308 illustrations
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...The Colossal Book of Short Puzzles and Problems
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "The Colossal Book of Short Puzzles and Problems" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 7129
- 2013-03-11The Colossal Book of Short Puzzles and Problems (repost)
- 2010-09-04The Colossal Book of Short Puzzles and Problems
- 2012-12-27The Colossal Book of Mathematics: Classic Puzzles, Paradoxes, and Problems (repost)
- 2012-01-24[share_ebook] The Colossal Book of Mathematics: Classic Puzzles, Paradoxes, and Problems
- 2012-01-19The Colossal Book of Mathematics: Classic Puzzles, Paradoxes, and Problems (Repost)
- 2011-03-27The Colossal Book of Mathematics Classic Puzzles, Paradoxes, and Problems
- 2010-08-31The Colossal Book of Mathematics: Classic Puzzles, Paradoxes, and Problems
- 2012-10-13The Second Scientific American Book of Mathematical Puzzles and Diversions (repost)
- 2012-06-07[request_ebook] The Mammoth Book Of Iq Puzzles
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2012-05-18The Hitler Book
- 2012-04-29The Second Scientific American Book of Mathematical Puzzles and Diversions (Repost)
- 2012-03-13Rudyard Kipling - The Jungle Book
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2012-03-07Ted Gambordella - The Complete Book Of Wrist Locks
- 2011-11-24[share_ebook] The Golden Book of Chemistry Experiments. How to Set Up a Home Laboratory. Over 200 Simple Experiments by Robert Brent
- 2011-09-11[share_ebook] The Marvel Book of American Ships
- 2011-08-05[share_ebook] The Second Scientific American Book of Mathematical Puzzles and Diversions
- 2011-08-01[share_ebook] The Infinite Book: A Short Guide to the Boundless, Timeless and Endless
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.