Posted on 2010-10-25, updated at 2014-02-08. By anonymous.
The Da Vinci Code is a 2003 mystery-detective fiction novel written by American author, Dan Brown. It follows symbologist Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveu as they investigate a murder in Paris's Louvre Museum and discover a battle between the Priory of Sion and Opus Dei over the possibility of Jesus Christ of Nazareth having been married to Mary Magdalene.
The title of the novel refers to, among other things, the fact that the murder victim is found in the Denon Wing of the Louvre, naked and posed like Leonardo da Vinci's famous drawing, the Vitruvian Man, with a cryptic message written beside his body and a pentacle drawn on his stomach in his own blood.
The novel has provoked a popular interest in speculation concerning the Holy Grail legend and Magdalene's role in the history of Christianity. The book has been extensively denounced by many Christian denominations as an attack on the Roman Catholic Church. It has also been criticized for its historical and scientific inaccuracy.
The book is a worldwide bestseller that sold 80 million copies as of 2009[update] and has been translated into 44 languages. This makes it, as of 2010, the best selling English language novel of the 21st century and the 2nd biggest selling novel of the 21st century in any language. Combining the detective, thriller, and conspiracy fiction genres, it is Brown's second novel to include the character Robert Langdon, the first being his 2000 novel Angels & Demons. In November 2004, Random House published a Special Illustrated Edition with 160 illustrations. In 2006, a film adaptation was released by Sony's Columbia Pictures.
This book describes the attempts of Robert Langdon, Professor of Religious Symbology at Harvard University, to solve the murder of renowned curator Jacques Sauni?re of the Louvre Museum in Paris. A baffling cipher is found near his body. Sauni?re's granddaughter, Sophie Neveu and Langdon attempt to sort out the bizarre riddles and are stunned to discover a trail of clues hidden in the works of Leonardo Da Vinci.
The unraveling of the mystery requires solutions to a series of brain-teasers, including anagrams and number puzzles. The ultimate solution is found to be intimately connected with the possible location of the Holy Grail and to a mysterious society called the Priory of Sion, as well as to the Knights Templar. The story also involves the Roman Catholic organization Opus Dei.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown PDF
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown PDF" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 7966
- 2013-01-28Download The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown - Removed
- 2011-07-20The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
- 2010-02-18The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (Audiobook)
- 2010-02-17The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (Audiobook)
- 2009-08-06The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (Audio CD - Mar 28, 2006)
- 2012-02-13The Da Vinci Code – Audio Book - Dan Brown - Removed
- 2012-01-14The Da Vinci Code – Audio Book - Dan Brown
- 2012-01-08The Da Vinci Code – Audio Book - Dan Brown
- 2011-10-23The Da Vinci Code
- 2008-01-28The Da Vinci Code (Audiobook, Audio book)
- 2007-11-23The Da Vinci Code
- 2007-05-18The Da Vinci Code part II
- 2007-05-12The Da Vinci Code
- 2011-09-15Dan Brown - The Da Vinci Code
- 2011-02-07Dan Brown The Da Vinci Code
- 2010-07-29Dan Brown - The Da Vinci Code
- 2010-07-29Dan Brown - The Da Vinci Code
- 2010-07-04Dan Brown - The Da Vinci Code
- 2010-06-07[rs/hf] dan brown - the da vinci code
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.