Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2011-03-15. By anonymous.
Publisher: W.i.l.e.y 2005 | 872 Pages | ISBN: 1405120312 | PDF | 3 MB
In September 1999, FIDIC introduced its new Suite of Contracts, which included a “new” Red, Yellow, Silver and Green forms of contract. The “new” Red Book was intended to replace the 1992 fourth edition of the Red Book, with the ambition that its use would cease with time. This ambition has not materialised and is unlikely to do so in the future.
Despite the importance of the 1999 Forms, there has been very little published on the new concepts adopted in them and how they interact with the previous forms. This important work considers these aspects together with the many developments affecting the fourth edition of the Red Book that have taken place since 1997, when the second edition of this book was published, and relates them to key contracting issues. It is written by a chartered engineer, conciliator and international arbitrator with wide experience in the use of the FIDIC Forms and in the various dispute resolution mechanisms specified in them.
Important features of this book include:
- background and concepts of the various forms of contract;
- a detailed comparison of the wording of the1999 three main forms, which although similar in nature; it nevertheless significantly differs in certain areas where the three forms diverge due to their intended purpose;
- analysis of the rights and obligations of the parties involved in the contract and the allocation of risks concerned;
- a range of ‘decision tree’ charts, analysing the main features of the 1992 Red Book, including risks, indemnities and insurances, claims and counterclaims, variations, procedure for claims, programme and delay, suspension, payments and certificates, dispute resolution mechanisms, and dispute boards;
- a much enlarged discussion of the meaning of “claim” and “dispute” and the types of claim with a discussion of the Notice provision in the 1999 forms of contract for the submittal of claims by a contractor and by an employer;
- the FIDIC scheme of indemnities and insurance requirements; and the methods of dispute resolution provided by the various forms of contract; and
- five new chapters in this third edition, the first four chapters deal with each of the 1999 forms and the fifth chapter is confined to the topic of Dispute Boards.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...The FIDIC Forms of Contract
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "The FIDIC Forms of Contract" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 10974
- 2013-04-21The FIDIC Forms of Contract (Repost)
- 2011-08-13[share_ebook] The FIDIC Forms of Contract
- 2011-03-16The FIDIC Forms of Contract
- 2007-11-19[request_ebook] The FIDIC Forms of Contract
- 2013-08-18A Contractors Guide to the FIDIC Conditions of Contract
- 2012-06-05A Contractor's Guide to the FIDIC Conditions of Contract
- 2010-03-29The FIDIC Form of Contract: The Fourth Edition of The Red Book
- 2013-09-11Tai Chi: The 24 Forms
- 2013-09-09Tai Chi: The 24 Forms
- 2013-09-09Tai Chi: The 24 Forms
- 2013-09-04Tai Chi: The 24 Forms
- 2013-08-10Paul Lam - Tai Chi The 24 Forms
- 2013-08-10Paul Lam - Tai Chi: The 24 Forms
- 2013-08-08Paul Lam - Tai Chi: The 24 Forms
- 2013-08-06Paul Lam - Tai Chi: The 24 Forms
- 2013-07-25The Inner Structure of Tai Chi: Mastering the Classic Forms of Tai Chi Chi Kung
- 2013-04-28The Spastic Forms of Cerebral Palsy: A Guide to the Assessment of Adaptive Functions [Repost]
- 2012-02-07Radicals for Life: the various forms of nitric oxide by Ernst van Faassen (Repost)
- 2011-10-30Tai Chi-The 24 Forms DVDRip
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.