Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2009-10-10, updated at 2014-10-23. By anonymous.
Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan | ISBN: 0230218350 | edition 2008 | PDF | 272 pages | 1,5 mb
Home to 1.1 billion people with a median age of under 25 years, India has phenomenal potential for growth. With real per capita income growing in excess of 7 per cent per annum, together with an increased willingness to cooperate as well as compete with the rest of the world, the country is emerging as a major player in the global economy. Sixty years have passed since India gained independence, and it is a fascinating time to review the country's economic performance over these last few decades, and to assess future prospects and potential.This book contains contributions from a wide range of experts on India and explores a variety of issues, including prospects for sustained higher growth, the impact of coalition governments on economic performance, trade performance and policies, microfinance issues, agricultural pricing policies and foreign direct investment and privatization. The book provides a detailed analysis of the achievements and disappointments in the modern Indian economy, and an exploration of the issues which are shaping India's economic future. Offering a comprehensive overview of the state of India's economy in the twenty-first century, this book is essential for postgraduates and scholars seeking a greater understanding of one of the world's fastest growing economies.
- 2014-10-23The Indian Economy Sixty Years after Independence
- 2014-09-24The Indian Economy Sixty Years after Independence
- 2014-06-20The Indian Economy Sixty Years after Independence
- 2014-06-18The Indian Economy Sixty Years after Independence
- 2014-06-15The Indian Economy Sixty Years after Independence
- 2014-06-13The Indian Economy Sixty Years after Independence
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.