Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2009-10-10. By anonymous.
Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan | ISBN: 0230218350 | edition 2008 | PDF | 272 pages | 1,5 mb
Home to 1.1 billion people with a median age of under 25 years, India has phenomenal potential for growth. With real per capita income growing in excess of 7 per cent per annum, together with an increased willingness to cooperate as well as compete with the rest of the world, the country is emerging as a major player in the global economy. Sixty years have passed since India gained independence, and it is a fascinating time to review the country's economic performance over these last few decades, and to assess future prospects and potential.This book contains contributions from a wide range of experts on India and explores a variety of issues, including prospects for sustained higher growth, the impact of coalition governments on economic performance, trade performance and policies, microfinance issues, agricultural pricing policies and foreign direct investment and privatization. The book provides a detailed analysis of the achievements and disappointments in the modern Indian economy, and an exploration of the issues which are shaping India's economic future. Offering a comprehensive overview of the state of India's economy in the twenty-first century, this book is essential for postgraduates and scholars seeking a greater understanding of one of the world's fastest growing economies.
- Ebooks list page : 3560
- 2014-06-18The Indian Economy Sixty Years after Independence - Removed
- 2014-06-15The Indian Economy Sixty Years after Independence - Removed
- 2014-06-13The Indian Economy Sixty Years after Independence - Removed
- 2012-05-07A History of The Indian State Forces
- 2011-11-29The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education: Report of a Workshop
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-08-26The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2014-04-14Market, Regulations and Finance: Global Meltdown and the Indian Economy (India Studies in Business and Economics)
- 2014-04-14Market, Regulations and Finance: Global Meltdown and the Indian Economy
- 2012-01-17States of the Indian Economy - Amir Ullah Khan
- 2012-01-15States of the Indian Economy - Amir Ullah Khan
- 2012-01-06States of the Indian Economy
- 2010-10-16Globalization and the Indian Economy: Roadmap to a Convertible Rupee (Routledge Studies in the Growth Economies of Asia)
- 2010-01-01Institutional Dynamics and the Evolution of the Indian Economy
- 2009-12-23Reflections on the Balkan Wars: Ten Years After the Break-up of Yugoslavia
- 2009-09-19States of the Indian Economy: Towards a Larger Constituency for Second Generation Economic Reforms
- 2009-07-26The UNLV Libraries: four years after the construction of a new main library
- 2007-12-23The Essential Drucker: The Best of Sixty Years of Peter Drucker's Essential Writings on Management - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.