Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2009-10-10, updated at 2012-03-14. By anonymous.
Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan | ISBN: 0230218350 | edition 2008 | PDF | 272 pages | 1,5 mb
Home to 1.1 billion people with a median age of under 25 years, India has phenomenal potential for growth. With real per capita income growing in excess of 7 per cent per annum, together with an increased willingness to cooperate as well as compete with the rest of the world, the country is emerging as a major player in the global economy. Sixty years have passed since India gained independence, and it is a fascinating time to review the country's economic performance over these last few decades, and to assess future prospects and potential.This book contains contributions from a wide range of experts on India and explores a variety of issues, including prospects for sustained higher growth, the impact of coalition governments on economic performance, trade performance and policies, microfinance issues, agricultural pricing policies and foreign direct investment and privatization. The book provides a detailed analysis of the achievements and disappointments in the modern Indian economy, and an exploration of the issues which are shaping India's economic future. Offering a comprehensive overview of the state of India's economy in the twenty-first century, this book is essential for postgraduates and scholars seeking a greater understanding of one of the world's fastest growing economies.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...The Indian Economy Sixty Years after Independence
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "The Indian Economy Sixty Years after Independence" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 3560
- 2012-05-07A History of The Indian State Forces
- 2011-11-29[share_ebook] The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education: Report of a Workshop
- 2011-09-04[share_ebook] Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-08-26[share_ebook] The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education
- 2011-05-19[share_ebook] Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2012-01-17[share_ebook] States of the Indian Economy - Amir Ullah Khan
- 2012-01-15[share_ebook] States of the Indian Economy - Amir Ullah Khan
- 2012-01-06States of the Indian Economy
- 2010-10-16Globalization and the Indian Economy: Roadmap to a Convertible Rupee (Routledge Studies in the Growth Economies of Asia)
- 2010-01-01Institutional Dynamics and the Evolution of the Indian Economy
- 2009-12-23Reflections on the Balkan Wars: Ten Years After the Break-up of Yugoslavia
- 2009-09-19States of the Indian Economy: Towards a Larger Constituency for Second Generation Economic Reforms
- 2009-07-26The UNLV Libraries: four years after the construction of a new main library
- 2007-12-23The Essential Drucker: The Best of Sixty Years of Peter Drucker's Essential Writings on Management - Removed
- 2013-01-04The MLS Project: An Assessment after Sixty Years
- 2011-11-25[share_ebook] The Strategy Of Antelopes: Rwanda After the Genocide
- 2011-05-25[share_ebook] Tsunami Science Four Years After the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami: Part II: Observation and Data Analysis (Pageoph Topical Volumes)
- 2011-05-04Tsunami Science Four Years After the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami - Observation and Data Analysis (Part II)
- 2011-04-09Tsunami Science Four Years After the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.