Posted on 2009-06-05, updated at 2011-11-29. By anonymous.
Routledge Cavendish, 5 Ed | 2002 | ISBN: 1859416675 | 560 pages | PDF | 2,4 MB
The Modern Law of Contract builds on the success of the popular Principles of Contract Law. This new edition has been greatly expanded and thoroughly revised,with the analysis of contract law centred on solid examination of case law and statute. Taking account of a variety of theoretical approaches economic, sociological and empirical the book combines meticulous examination of authorities and commentary with a modern and contextual approach. European material is also included from incorporation of relevant European Directives such as electronic and 'distance' contracts to the proposals for a 'European Law of Contract' produced by the Lando Commission. Recent case law has been analysed in detail and includes the House of Lords' decisions in Alfred McAlpine Construction Ltd v Panatown Ltd (privity); Royal Bank of Scotland v Etridge (No 2) (undue influence); Farley v Skinner (non-pecuniary damages); and Attorney General v Blake (restitutionary damages for breach). The range of material covered, combined with an accessible style, means that this book will meet the needs of all undergraduate contract courses, enabling students to gain a profound understanding of this pivotal field. It will also be useful for students studying contract law as part of another discipline.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...The Modern Law of Contract
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "The Modern Law of Contract" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2921
- 2011-09-27[share_ebook] The Modern Volunteer Army Program: The Benning Experiment, 1970-1972
- 2012-03-10Mary Shelley, Simon Vance (Narrator) - Frankenstein, or The Modern Prometheus
- 2012-03-07Wiley M. Clapp - Modern Law Enforcement Weapons & Tactics
- 2011-09-10[share_ebook] The Modern Pictorial English Dictionary ( )
- 2013-05-08Laura Empson, Managing the Modern Law Firm: New Challenges, New Perspectives
- 2012-05-01Serving Two Masters: Conflicts of Interest in the Modern Law Firm (repost)
- 2011-11-07[share_ebook] Serving Two Masters: Conflicts of Interest in the Modern Law Firm
- 2011-10-24Serving Two Masters: Conflicts of Interest in the Modern Law Firm
- 2011-09-15[share_ebook] Managing the Modern Law Firm: New Challenges, New Perspectiv
- 2011-05-24The Making of the Modern Law of Defamation
- 2010-08-28Managing the Modern Law Firm: New Challenges, New Perspectives
- 2010-01-26Managing the Modern Law Firm: New Challenges, New Perspectives
- 2010-01-25Managing the Modern Law Firm: New Challenges, New Perspectives
- 2009-03-07The German Law of Contract: A Comparative Treatise
- 2011-11-28[share_ebook] How the Scots Invented the Modern World: The True Story of How Western Europe's ... Our World and Everything in It
- 2011-08-23[share_ebook] How the Scots Invented the Modern World: The True Story of How Western Europe's ... Our World and Everything in It
- 2013-01-30Communications Law: Liberties, Restraints, and the Modern Media, 6 edition (repost)
- 2012-05-05Treitel on the Law of Contract
- 2012-01-23[share_ebook] Governing the Hearth: Law and the Family in 19th Century America - M. Grossberg
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.