Posted on 2010-01-12. By anonymous.
Eng | RS & Hotfile | CBR/CBZ | Marvel Comics | Mar 2004 - Oct 2008 | 689.2 MB Total
The Punisher: Frank Castle (titled The Punisher prior to issue #66, oftentimes referred to as The Punisher MAX) is a comic book ongoing series published under the MAX imprint of Marvel Comics featuring vigilante anti-hero, the Punisher, from March 2004 to October 2008. Garth Ennis, also writer of the 2000 and 2001 Punisher series, wrote issues #1-#60 of the series. Also like the earlier series, Tim Bradstreet provided the covers for those issues. Continuing his run on the character, Ennis used the freedom of the MAX imprint to write more realistic and hard-edged stories than had previously been seen. Ennis also wrote two miniseries accompanying the main series, The Punisher Presents: Barracuda and The Punisher: Born (the latter previously posted here at Avaxhome by yours truly). Several one-shots were also produced, some written by Ennis and some by other writers.
This series is Volume 6 in library terms, although some would insist it's still Volume 5. With issue #61, Gregg Hurwitz replaced Ennis as writer joining artist Laurence Campbell to do a five-issue story arc. With issue #66 released on January 21, 2009, the series was retitled Punisher: Frank Castle with writer Duane Swierczynski and artist Michel Lacombe coming to the series. Altogether 75 issues were published for the series. In late 2009, the title was relaunched as PunisherMAX (now Volume 7) with writer Jason Aaron and artist Steve Dillon.
In this series, Ennis established that Frank Castle ages in realtime, unlike in the normal Marvel Universe which has a floating timeline. The four-issue miniseries The Punisher: Born (link below) also written by Ennis was integrated into the Punisher MAX continuity; it depicts how Frank Castle came to be such. The Punisher's focus usually is on current events, taking him to other parts of the world, whereas in other traditional Punisher stories by other writers he remained firmly rooted in the U.S. Lastly, as part of the more gritty and real persona (which reviewers who should have known better described as "cartoonish" at the start of the series), there is a notable absence of superheroes and supervillains in this series, although occasionally characters like Nick Fury and others who do not have superpowers from Frank Castle's past appear.
I sorted the comics in the series by story arc, and archived them. I hope to post the rest of Volume 6 (issues #66-75) later. -- WEATHERMAX
01_Punisher_MAX_V6_01-06_-_In_The_Beginning.rar . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 55.7 MB
02_Punisher_MAX_V6_07-12_-_Kitchen_Irish.rar . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 47.5 MB
03_Punisher_MAX_V6_13-18_-_Mother_Russia.rar . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 53.4 MB
04_Punisher_MAX_V6_19-24_-_Up_Is_Down_and_Black_Is_White.rar . . . . . 52.2 MB
05_Punisher_MAX_V6_25-30_-_The_Slavers.rar . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 96.8 MB
06_Punisher_MAX_V6_31-36_-_Barracuda.rar . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 66.0 MB
07_Punisher_MAX_V6_37-42_-_Man_of_Stone.rar . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 71.2 MB
08_Punisher_MAX_V6_43-49_-_Widowmaker.rar . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 93.0 MB
09_Punisher_MAX_V6_50-54_-_Long_Cold_Dark.rar . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 72.4 MB
10_Punisher_MAX_V6_55-60_-_Valley_Forge_Valley_Forge.rar . . . . . . . . . . . 81.6 MB
Punisher: Born #1-4 (Of 4) Complete
Please, No Mirrors
Visit my blog often for regular and complete comic book series updates.
whoaaaaa... ThXz a lot great post
- Ebooks list page : 4039
- 2008-06-15The Punisher MAX: Little Black Book
- 2013-09-10The Punisher Vol. 5 #1-37 (2001-2004) Complete
- 2013-09-05The Punisher Vol. 5 #1-37 (2001-2004) Complete
- 2012-02-13Garth Ennis: Crossed (complete)
- 2011-11-28Garth Ennis: Crossed (complete)
- 2011-10-23Garth Ennis - The Punisher
- 2011-10-01Garth Ennis - The Punisher
- 2015-01-13The Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances - The Oatmeal
- 2015-01-09The Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances - The Oatmeal
- 2014-12-24The Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances - The Oatmeal
- 2014-12-09The Terrible and Wonderful Reasons Why I Run Long Distances - The Oatmeal
- 2012-02-28Punisher Max 1-22 Full Run & 1 Shots
- 2012-02-22Garth Ennis' Adventures in the Rifle Brigade 1 to 3 (Full Collection)
- 2012-02-13Punisher Max 1-22 Full Run & 1 Shots
- 2012-02-10Punisher Max 1-22 Full Run & 1 Shots
- 2012-02-06Garth Ennis' Adventures in the Rifle Brigade 1 to 3 (Full Collection)
- 2012-02-05Garth Ennis' Adventures in the Rifle Brigade 1 to 3 (Full Collection) - Removed
- 2012-01-11Quarry in the Middle - Max Allan Collins
- 2011-10-05Garth Ennis - The Pro
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.