Posted on 2011-02-12. By anonymous.
C..dge U-ity Press | 1999 | ISBN: 052148040X | 276 pages | PDF | 10,4 MB
Remote sensing is used in some way by all earth and atmospheric scientists. This book provides a unique resource to all aspects of remote sensing for both the expert and nonexpert. Organized as a dictionary, it contains over 700 alphabetically-arranged and cross-referenced entries on how remote sensing works, what kinds of data are available, and the large number of satellites and instruments from which the information is obtained. As well as short technical definitions, the book also includes longer essays and reviews to give a complete overview of the subject. It will be essential for researchers and research managers at all levels using spaceborne remote sensing methods to obtain information about the earth's land, sea, ice and atmosphere. It will also serve as a valuable addition to existing textbooks for undergraduate and graduate students in geography, environmental and earth science courses that include an element of remote sensing.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to email@example.com to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...The Remote Sensing Data Book
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "The Remote Sensing Data Book" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 10497
- 2011-09-29[share_ebook] The AM2900 Family Data Book with Related Support Circuits by Advanced Micro Devices Inc
- 2011-10-09[share_ebook] The Remote Sensing Data Book
- 2011-10-09The Remote Sensing Data Book (repost)
- 2011-08-03[share_ebook] The Remote Sensing Data Book, 1e
- 2010-06-09The Remote Sensing Data Book
- 2011-11-02[share_ebook] Introduction to Remote Sensing, Fifth Edition
- 2011-09-08[share_ebook] Biomass and Remote Sensing of Biomass
- 2013-05-01Threatened Swallowtail Butterflies of the World: The Iucn Red Data Book (repost)
- 2013-01-15Kernel Methods for Remote Sensing Data Analysis (Repost)
- 2012-01-01[share_ebook] Kernel Methods for Remote Sensing Data Analysis - Gustavo Camps-Valls
- 2011-12-09[share_ebook] Kernel Methods for Remote Sensing Data Analysis
- 2011-12-09Kernel Methods for Remote Sensing Data Analysis
- 2011-11-29[share_ebook] The Little Green Data Book 2011 (World Development Indicators)
- 2011-10-01[share_ebook] Threatened swallowtail butterflies of the world: the IUCN red data book
- 2011-09-29The AM2900 Family Data Book with Related Support Circuits by Advanced Micro Devices Inc
- 2011-08-24[share_ebook] The Little Green Data Book 2011
- 2011-08-24The Little Green Data Book 2011
- 2011-07-26[share_ebook] Famine Early Warning Systems and Remote Sensing Data
- 2011-07-15Molly E. Brown, "Famine Early Warning Systems and Remote Sensing Data" (repost)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.