Posted on 2014-06-11. By anonymous.
2014 | ISBN: 1482203510 | 514 pages | PDF | 20 MB
The State of the Art in Intrusion Prevention and Detection analyzes the latest trends and issues surrounding intrusion detection systems in computer networks, especially in communications networks. Its broad scope of coverage includes wired, wireless, and mobile networks; next-generation converged networks; and intrusion in social networks.
Presenting cutting-edge research, the book presents novel schemes for intrusion detection and prevention. It discusses tracing back mobile attackers, secure routing with intrusion prevention, anomaly detection, and AI-based techniques. It also includes information on physical intrusion in wired and wireless networks and agent-based intrusion surveillance, detection, and prevention. The book contains 19 chapters written by experts from 12 different countries that provide a truly global perspective.
The text begins by examining traffic analysis and management for intrusion detection systems. It explores honeypots, honeynets, network traffic analysis, and the basics of outlier detection. It talks about different kinds of IDSs for different infrastructures and considers new and emerging technologies such as smart grids, cyber physical systems, cloud computing, and hardware techniques for high performance intrusion detection.
The book covers artificial intelligence-related intrusion detection techniques and explores intrusion tackling mechanisms for various wireless systems and networks, including wireless sensor networks, WiFi, and wireless automation systems. Containing some chapters written in a tutorial style, this book is an ideal reference for graduate students, professionals, and researchers working in the field of computer and network security.
- Ebooks list page : 27567
- 2014-05-14The State of the Art in Intrusion Prevention and Detection
- 2014-01-29The State of the Art in Intrusion Prevention and Detection - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-27The State of the Art in Intrusion Prevention and Detection (2014) Al-Sakib Khan Pathan (pdf) INFERNO
- 2014-01-25The State of the Art in Intrusion Prevention and Detection
- 2012-08-07Practical Intrusion Analysis: Prevention and Detection for the Twenty-First Century: Prevention and Detection for the Twenty-First Century - Removed
- 2013-05-28The Power of Your Past: The Art of Recalling, Recasting, and Reclaiming [Repost]
- 2011-10-20The Bed Bug Book: The Complete Guide to Prevention and Extermination (repost)
- 2012-06-14Frank Miller: The Art of Sin City (French Edition)
- 2012-06-10The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- 2012-05-11The Art of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- 2012-05-11The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 4A: Combinatorial Algorithms, Part 1 - Removed
- 2012-05-11The Art of How to Train Your Dragon - Removed
- 2012-03-13Bill Underwood - Combato The Art Of Self-Defence for Soldier and Civilian (Men & Women)
- 2012-03-11The Art of Mathematics: Coffee Time in Memphis By Bela Bollobás
- 2011-11-18The Art of What Works: How Success Really Happens
- 2011-10-09The Art of SpeedReading People How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language by Paul D. Tieger
- 2011-09-01Roman's Lab Vol. 36 - The Art Of Defense
- 2011-08-07Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
- 2009-12-09The Art of Scalability: Scalable Web Architecture, Processes, and Organizations for the Modern Enterprise
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.