Posted on 2012-05-11, updated at 2012-05-20. By anonymous.
English | 2009-07-06 | ISBN: 1448672570 | 126 pages | PDF | 1 MB
The first and only translation of Li Zongwu's seminal work on "black" strategy by Zhao An Xin from Thick Black Theory is a clasic treatise on Strategy, similar to Sun Tzu's The Art Of War. However, Thick Black Theory Is More Simple, Easier To Understand, Contains Immediately Actionable Material, And Is A Higher Level Of Strategic Abstraction Than The Art Of War. Anyone Who loves The Art Of War, Machiavelli, The 48 Laws Of Power, Etc. Will Also Love Thick Black Theory.
Thick Black Theory is a philosophical treatise written by Li Zongwu (1879-1944), a disgruntled politician and scholar born at the end of the Qing dynasty. It was published in China during the years of chaos in China, when Sun Yat-sen overthrew the Qing dynasty and set up the Chinese Republic. It may be regarded as the Chinese equivalent of Machiavelli's 'The Prince'. It went through several printings before being banned in China as subversive.
Li was a scientist of political intrigue. He wrote: "When you conceal your will from others, that is Thick. When you impose your will on others, that is Black." Thick Black Theory describes the ruthless, hypocritical means men use to obtain and hold power: "Thick Faces" (shamelessness), and "Black Hearts" (cruelty), according to the author's view of history.
- Ebooks list page : 18559
- 2011-11-29Thick Black Theory: Forbidden Strategies For Victory
- 2012-04-22Debugging Strategies For .NET Developers by Darin Dillon [REPOST]
- 2015-02-07Privatization in the European Union: Theory and Policy Perspectives (Industrial Economic Strategies for Europe) (Repost)
- 2015-01-25The Hydrogen Economy: Opportunities, Costs, Barriers, and R&D Needs - Committee On Alternatives And Strategies For Future Hydrogen Production And Use
- 2015-01-03The Hydrogen Economy: Opportunities, Costs, Barriers, and R&D Needs - Committee On Alternatives And Strategies For Future Hydrogen Production And Use
- 2015-02-10Decision Making using Game Theory: An Introduction for Managers (Repost)
- 2014-10-25Energy Project Financing: Resources and Strategies for Success (repost)
- 2014-10-24Winning Strategies for Business (repost)
- 2014-10-17Selling Social Change (Without Selling Out): Earned Income Strategies for Nonprofits [Repost]
- 2014-09-12How To Be A Lady Killer - Forbidden Secrets For Guys [Repost]
- 2014-09-05Arts and Culture in the Metropolis: Strategies for Sustainability (repost)
- 2014-07-27Mission Impact: Breakthrough Strategies for Nonprofits (repost)
- 2014-07-01Solving The Procrastination Puzzle: A Concise Guide to Strategies For Change (Repost)
- 2014-06-21Arts and Culture in the Metropolis Strategies for Sustainability (repost)
- 2014-06-04Wavelets: Theory and Applications for Manufacturing (Repost)
- 2014-05-25Solving The Procrastination Puzzle: A Concise Guide to Strategies For Change (Repost)
- 2014-05-11The Volunteer Management Handbook: Leadership Strategies for Success (repost)
- 2014-05-01Internet Retail Operations: Integrating Theory and Practice for Managers (Repost)
- 2014-03-30Teaching Fractions and Ratios for Understanding: Essential Content Knowledge and Instructional Strategies for Teachers (repost) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.