Posted on 2008-01-03, updated at 2008-07-24. By anonymous.
The 4-Hour work Week: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Audio CD)
Tim Ferriss is an extraordinary young man on a mission. The twenty-eight-year-old serial vagabond and successful entrepreneur has been teaching a wildly popular course at Princeton University for the past four years--a how-to and why-to guide to throwing out the old tools and methods for success (balancing life and work, retiring well, having a great nest egg) and replacing them with a whole new way of living. Readers can lead a rich life by working only four hours a week, freeing up the rest of their time to spend it living the lives they want.
TIM FERRISS has a diverse background of experience, including working as an actor, speaking seven foreign languages, holding a world record in tango, and being a national Chinese kickboxing champion. He has written for Maxim and the Philadelphia Inquirer, has appeared on MTV and CBS radio, and has been interviewed or featured in such major publications as the New York Times, LA Times, Parade, Cosmopolitan, Entrepreneur Magazine, and National Geographic Traveler.
* Audio CD: 200 pages
* Publisher: Blackstone Audio Inc.; Unabridged edition (April 24, 2007)
* Language: English
* ISBN-10: 0786158964
* ISBN-13: 978-0786158966
Whether you're an overworked employee or an entrepreneur trapped in your own business, The 4-Hour Workweek is the compass for a new and revolutionary world.
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan?≤??????there is no need to wait and every reason not to. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, high-end world travel, monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, this book is the blueprint.
You can have it all?≤??????really.
Join Tim Ferriss, popular guest lecturer in entrepreneurship at Princeton University, as he teaches you:
* How to outsource your life and do whatever you want for a year, only to return to a bank account 50% larger than before you left
* How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
* How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of little-known European economists
* How to train your boss to value performance over presence, or kill your job (or company) if it's beyond repair
* How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent ?≤??????mini-retirements?≤??????
* What automated cash-flow "muses" are and how to create one in 2-4 weeks
* How to cultivate selective ignorance?≤??????and create time?≤??????with a low-information diet
* Management secrets of Remote Control CEOs
* The crucial difference between absolute and relative income
* How to get free housing worldwide and airfare at 50-80% off
* How to fill the void and creating meaning after removing work and the office
The 4-Hour Workweek also includes the sample e-mails, voicemails, and real-life deals (with dollar figures and all) you will need to master the new world of luxury lifestyle design.
Who is Tim Ferriss?
Serial entrepreneur and ultravagabond Timothy Ferriss has been featured in The New York Times, National Geographic Traveler, MAXIM, and other media. He speaks six languages, runs a multinational firm from wireless locations worldwide, and has been a world-record holder in tango, a national champion in Chinese kickboxing, and an actor on a hit television series in Hong Kong. He is 29 years old.
- 2008-01-03Timothy Ferriss - The 4-Hour work Week
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.