Posted on 2009-05-21. By anonymous.
Publisher: Routledge Cavendish; 3 edition (September 1, 2001) | 200 pages | ISBN: 185941592X | 1.5 MB
This work is intended as a study/revision aid for students, rather than as a substitute for more detailed treatises. It analyzes the law of tort in terms of the issues that are likely to be of interest to examiners and explains these areas in an accessible manner, as well as summarizing existing academic opinion. The emphasis throughout is on facilitating students' understanding of a topic. The new edition takes into account recent developments in the law of tort. These include the increasing use of the law of negligence in sport; further developments when suing public bodies for breach of a duty of care; the increasing influence of the European Court of Human Rights on the development of the law of tort; changes in the method of calculating personal injuries damages; the liability of Internet service providers in the law of defamation and use of the qualified privilege defence in libel.
- Ebooks list page : 2840
- 2013-07-13Sourcebook on Tort Law 2/e (Sourcebook Series)
- 2013-07-03Sourcebook on Tort Law 2/e (Sourcebook Series)
- 2013-06-30Sourcebook on Tort Law 2/e (Sourcebook Series)
- 2015-06-12Tort Law in America An Intellectual History
- 2015-06-08Refining Privacy in Tort Law
- 2015-06-07Refining Privacy in Tort Law
- 2015-05-22Tort Law Text, Cases, and Materials (3rd edition)
- 2015-05-14Tort Law Text, Cases, and Materials (3rd edition)
- 2015-05-10Course Notes Tort Law
- 2015-05-05Course Notes: Tort Law
- 2015-05-02Tort Law: Text, Cases, and Materials (3rd edition)
- 2015-05-01Course Notes: Tort Law
- 2015-04-29Tort Law: Text, Cases, and Materials (3rd edition)
- 2015-04-28Tort Law Text, Cases, and Materials (3rd edition)
- 2015-04-25Tort Law: Text, Cases, and Materials (3rd edition)
- 2015-02-14Tort Law in America: An Intellectual History
- 2014-12-30European Tort Law - Cees Van Dam
- 2014-12-28Common Legal Framework for Takeover Bids in Europe (Law Practitioner Series) (Volume 2) - Dirk Van Gerven
- 2014-12-26Common Legal Framework for Takeover Bids in Europe (Law Practitioner Series) (Volume 1) - Dirk Van Gerven
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.