Posted on 2009-05-21. By anonymous.
Publisher: Routledge Cavendish; 3 edition (September 1, 2001) | 200 pages | ISBN: 185941592X | 1.5 MB
This work is intended as a study/revision aid for students, rather than as a substitute for more detailed treatises. It analyzes the law of tort in terms of the issues that are likely to be of interest to examiners and explains these areas in an accessible manner, as well as summarizing existing academic opinion. The emphasis throughout is on facilitating students' understanding of a topic. The new edition takes into account recent developments in the law of tort. These include the increasing use of the law of negligence in sport; further developments when suing public bodies for breach of a duty of care; the increasing influence of the European Court of Human Rights on the development of the law of tort; changes in the method of calculating personal injuries damages; the liability of Internet service providers in the law of defamation and use of the qualified privilege defence in libel.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Tort Law (Essentials Series)
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Tort Law (Essentials Series)" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2840
- 2013-07-13Sourcebook on Tort Law 2/e (Sourcebook Series)
- 2013-07-03Sourcebook on Tort Law 2/e (Sourcebook Series)
- 2013-06-30Sourcebook on Tort Law 2/e (Sourcebook Series)
- 2013-10-27RALOAD - ShootSmarter Essentials Series - Simple, Quick & Profitable PORTRAIT Lighting, Shooting and More! with Will Crockett
- 2013-08-09Essentials of LTE and LTE-A (The Cambridge Wireless Essentials Series)
- 2013-06-09Tort Law in America: An Intellectual History (repost)
- 2013-01-23Adult Reconstruction (Orthopaedic Surgery Essentials Series) - Removed
- 2012-10-15"Personality Rights in European Tort Law" ed. by Gert Brüggemeier, Aurelia Colombi Ciacchi, Patrick O'Callaghan
- 2012-09-10Tort Law 5th edition Dr. Linda L. Edwards, Esq solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2012-08-18Tort Law 5th edition Dr. Linda L. Edwards, Esq solutions manual and test bank - Removed
- 2012-08-07Essentials of Radio Wave Propagation (The Cambridge Wireless Essentials Series)
- 2012-07-25The Law of Charitable Status: Maintenance and Removal (Law Practitioner Series) by Robert Meakin
- 2012-05-12Luxology Modo 401 Training Shader Tree Essentials Series 17-QUASAR
- 2012-05-10Good Governance for Pension Schemes (Law Practitioner Series)
- 2012-04-22DOWNEA - ShootSmarter Essentials Series - Simple, Quick & Profitable PORTRAIT Lighting, Shooting and More! with Will Crockett - Removed
- 2012-01-24[share_ebook] The Miranda Ruling: Its Past, Present, and Future (American Psychology-Law Society Series) free ebook download
- 2011-10-11[share_ebook] Essentials of Financial Risk Management (Essentials Series)
- 2011-10-08[share_ebook] Essentials of Short-Range Wireless (The Cambridge Wireless Essentials Series)
- 2011-10-07[share_ebook] Essentials of Payroll: Management and Accounting (Essentials Series)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.