Posted on 2007-08-07. By anonymous.
Tyldesley's Oral Medicine, 5/e 2003
By Anne Field, Lesley Longman, William R. Tyldesley,
Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2003-07-11
Sales Rank: 180864
ISBN / ASIN: 0192631470
Manufacturer: Oxford University Press, USA
Studio: Oxford University Press, USA
Firmly established as the textbook of choice on the subject, Tyldesley's Oral Medicine is unique in its comprehensive coverage at a level suitable for both undergraduate and postgraduate dental students and practitioners. Highly illustrated in full colour, the new edition covers the principles, investigation and management of oral mucosal disease, salivary gland dysfunction and orofacial pain. The oral manifestations of systemic disease are described together with the recognition and management of medical emergencies in dentistry. The fifth edition has undergone major revisions in terms of content, layout and style bringing the book in line with the changing dental curriculum. Case studies demonstrating oral medicine conditions have been introduced with a discussion of their differential diagnosis and management options. A number of projects have also been added with the purpose of encouraging students to consult other reference sources and to promote self-directed learning, discussion and debate. Specialist advisers for this new edition have ensured that the book will provide readers at all levels with an accurate reflection of current ideas in this rapidly developing area of clinical practice. From a fifth year dental student reviewer: "I was very impressed. I like the idea of having the "problem cases", which is a good talking point and ideal for new developments in teaching, such as Problem Based Learning. I was very pleased with its educational value. It's style is not too complex, but challenges the reader."
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Tyldesley's Oral Medicine, 5/e 2003
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Tyldesley's Oral Medicine, 5/e 2003" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 1193
- 2010-10-06Tyldesley's Oral Medicine
- 2010-10-06Tyldesley's Oral Medicine
- 2007-12-07Tyldesley's Oral Medicine
- 2007-12-05Tyldesley's Oral Medicine
- 2013-11-12Oral Medicine and Medically Complex Patients (6th edition)
- 2013-11-10Oral Medicine and Medically Complex Patients (6th edition) [Repost]
- 2013-08-08Nutrition and Oral Medicine (repost)
- 2013-08-04Oral Medicine and Medically Complex Patients
- 2013-03-15Master Dentistry - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology, and Oral Medicine
- 2013-02-21Cawson's Essentials of Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine
- 2012-12-18Cawson's Essentials of Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine, 8th edition (Repost)
- 2012-05-21Burket's Oral Medicine, 11 edition
- 2012-03-19Essentials of Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine by R. A. Cawson (Repost)
- 2012-03-18Cawsons Essentials of Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine, 8th edition
- 2012-03-16Cawson's Essentials of Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine, 8th edition
- 2011-12-16[share_ebook] Burket's Oral Medicine: Diagnosis and Treatment - Martin S. Greenberg
- 2011-12-10[share_ebook] Burket's Oral Medicine: Diagnosis and Treatment - Martin S. Greenberg
- 2011-11-18[share_ebook] A Colour Handbook of Oral Medicine - Removed
- 2011-11-16Philip E. Greenman - Principles of Manual Medicine (October 2003)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.