Posted on 2010-10-06. By anonymous.
Oxford University Press, USA; 5 edition (July 11, 2003) | ISBN:0192631470 | 256 pages | CHM | 20,7 Mb
Firmly established as the textbook of choice on the subject, Tyldesley's Oral Medicine is unique in its comprehensive coverage at a level suitable for both undergraduate and postgraduate dental students and practitioners. Highly illustrated in full colour, the new edition covers the principles, investigation and management of oral mucosal disease, salivary gland dysfunction and orofacial pain. The oral manifestations of systemic disease are described together with the recognition and management of medical emergencies in dentistry. The fifth edition has undergone major revisions in terms of content, layout and style bringing the book in line with the changing dental curriculum.
Case studies demonstrating oral medicine conditions have been introduced with a discussion of their differential diagnosis and management options. A number of projects have also been added with the purpose of encouraging students to consult other reference sources and to promote self-directed learning, discussion and debate. Specialist advisers for this new edition have ensured that the book will provide readers at all levels with an accurate reflection of current ideas in this rapidly developing area of clinical practice. From a fifth year dental student reviewer: "I was very impressed. I like the idea of having the "problem cases", which is a good talking point and ideal for new developments in teaching, such as Problem Based Learning. I was very pleased with its educational value. It's style is not too complex, but challenges the reader."
- Ebooks list page : 7593
- 2015-09-17Tyldesley's Oral Medicine
- 2015-06-18Tyldesley's Oral Medicine
- 2015-04-09Tyldesley's Oral Medicine
- 2015-03-02Tyldesley's Oral Medicine
- 2015-02-09Tyldesley's Oral Medicine
- 2010-10-06Tyldesley's Oral Medicine
- 2007-12-07Tyldesley's Oral Medicine
- 2007-12-05Tyldesley's Oral Medicine
- 2007-08-07Tyldesley's Oral Medicine, 5/e 2003
- 2015-10-05Nutrition and Oral Medicine
- 2015-09-30Nutrition and Oral Medicine
- 2015-09-29Nutrition and Oral Medicine
- 2015-09-26Burket's Oral Medicine, 12th edition
- 2015-08-22Oral Medicine and Pathology at a Glance
- 2015-06-27Burket's Oral Medicine, 12th edition
- 2015-05-26Oral Medicine and Medically Complex Patients
- 2015-02-22Burket's Oral Medicine, 12th edition
- 2015-02-19Burket's Oral Medicine, 12th edition
- 2015-01-17Oral Medicine and Medically Complex Patients - Peter B. Lockhart
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.