Posted on 2009-08-23. By anonymous.
Hanley & Belfus | 2004-06-01 | ISBN: 1560536330 | 408 pages | PDF | 11,5 MB
Part of the popular SECRETS SERIES(r), this all-new text provides essential, practical information for reviewing pathology commonly encountered in clinical situations. Organized by disorder type, it features numerous photos, a popular question-and-answer format, and a detailed index that makes it easy to find information quickly. In more than 50 chapters, expert contributors propose key questions and provide authoritative answers addressing the situations that confront small animal veterinarians every day.
* Comprehensive coverage of pathology is offered by a team of nationally recognized veterinary pathology experts.
* All of the most important "need to know" questions and answers are provided in the proven format of the acclaimed Secrets Series.
* More than 150 superior-quality photos highlight key concepts.
* A thorough, highly detailed index provides quick and easy access to specific topics.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.