Posted on 2009-01-21. By anonymous.
Publisher: CRC | Pages: 440 | 1999-11-24 | ISBN 0849316065 | PDF | 3 MB
With the appearance and fast evolution of high performance materials, mechanical, chemical and process engineers cannot perform effectively without fluid processing knowledge. The purpose of this book is to explore the systematic application of basic engineering principles to fluid flows that may occur in fluid processing and related activities. In Viscous Fluid Flow, the authors develop and rationalize the mathematics behind the study of fluid mechanics and examine the flows of Newtonian fluids. Although the material deals with Newtonian fluids, the concepts can be easily generalized to non-Newtonian fluid mechanics. The book contains many examples. Each chapter is accompanied by problems where the chapter theory can be applied to produce characteristic results. Fluid mechanics is a fundamental and essential element of advanced research, even for those working in different areas, because the principles, the equations, the analytical, computational and experimental means, and the purpose are common.
- Ebooks list page : 2217
- 2012-05-14Viscous Fluid Flow, 3rd edition
- 2011-05-12Viscous fluid flow Third Edition Frank M.White Complete Solution manual - Removed
- 2010-01-03Viscous Fluid Flow F M White - Removed
- 2009-03-02Viscous Fluid Flow
- 2007-07-27[request]soltions manual for accompany viscous fluid flow third edition 2004
- 2014-05-31Compressible Fluid Flow
- 2014-01-20Optical Methods for Data Processing in Heat and Fluid Flow
- 2013-10-26Nanoparticle Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow - Removed
- 2013-10-26Asymptotic Modelling of Fluid Flow Phenomena [Repost]
- 2013-10-23Nanoparticle Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow - Removed
- 2013-08-31Nonlinear Flow Phenomena and Homotopy Analysis: Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer
- 2013-08-29Nonlinear Flow Phenomena and Homotopy Analysis: Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer
- 2013-08-03Mechanics of Fluid Flow
- 2013-06-18Computer Modelling of Heat and Fluid Flow in Materials Processing (repost)
- 2013-04-24Domain Decomposition Techniques for Boundary Elements: Application to Fluid Flow
- 2013-04-23Domain Decomposition Techniques for Boundary Elements: Application to Fluid Flow (repost)
- 2013-02-25Jerome J. Connor, Finite Element Techniques for Fluid Flow
- 2013-02-16B.W. Imrie, Compressible Fluid Flow
- 2012-10-18download Fluid Flow Modelling: 4th by E.Cabrera - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.