Posted on 2007-06-14, updated at 2010-02-07. By anonymous.
by Swamy Nikhilananda, ?Vivekananda A Biography?
Biography | ISBN 0911206256 | 1993 Year | PDF | 1.9 Mb | 216 Pages
Vivekananda is one of the very greatest historical figures that India has ever produced. When one sees the full range of his mind, one is astounded.
Swami Vivekananda's inspiring personality was well known both in India and in America during the last decade of the nineteenth century and the first decade of the twentieth. The unknown monk of India suddenly leapt into fame at the Parliament of Religions held in Chicago in 1893, at which he represented Hinduism. His vast knowledge of Eastern and Western culture as well as his deep spiritual insight, fervid eloquence, brilliant conversation, broad human sympathy, colourful personality, and handsome figure made an irresistible appeal to the many types of Americans who came in contact with him. People who saw or heard Vivekananda even once still cherish his memory after a lapse of more than half a century.
Thanks for posting! did u guys know that Swamiji was a talented cricketer, wonderful vocalist, a student with merit and above all, a man with high will power. Too bad we Indians recognized him only after he won the Chicago religious conference. Not only that another Bengali guy representing Brahmo samaj too part in that conference and he never wanted Swamiji to be there. He also had a mysterious power of reading and remembering a whole book by just looking at the pages of that book for a few seconds.
Great post.Thank you.
I love avaxhome. You never know what is going to be posted here. Thanks.
Thanks for the great post. KEEP IT UP!
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Vivekananda A Biography
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Vivekananda A Biography" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 696
- 2007-07-06Vivekananda A Biography
- 2012-03-14Dirac: A Scientific Biography By Helge Kragh
- 2012-01-26[share_ebook] To Hell and Back: The Banned Account of Gallipoli [AudioBook] - Sydney: Includes A Biography By De Vries, Susanna And De Vries, Jake Loch
- 2011-12-28[share_ebook] To Hell and Back: The Banned Account of Gallipoli [AudioBook] - Sydney: Includes A Biography By De Vries, Susanna And De Vries, Jake Loch
- 2014-02-24Mary Berry: Queen of British Baking: The Biography
- 2014-02-17Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography
- 2014-02-17Hitler: A Biography
- 2014-02-17Cavalryman of the Lost Cause: A Biography of J. E. B. Stuart
- 2014-02-11Marilyn Monroe: The Biography
- 2014-02-11Napoleon. A Biography (Repost)
- 2014-02-08Turned to Account: The Forms and Functions of Criminal Biography in Late Seventeenth- and Early Eighteenth-Century England
- 2014-02-02What Fresh Lunacy Is This?: The Authorised Biography of Oliver Reed
- 2014-02-02E=mc2: A Biography of the World's Most Famous Equation
- 2014-01-30Scott Fitzgerald: A Biography
- 2014-01-30Laurence Olivier: A Biography (Audiobook)
- 2014-01-30The 14th Dalai Lama: A Manga Biography
- 2014-01-30De Niro: A Biography
- 2014-01-28Angelina: An Unauthorized Biography (Audiobook)
- 2014-01-25It Came From Outer Space Wearing an RAF Blazer!: A Fan's Biography of Sir Patrick Moore - eazydoc.com
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.