Posted on 2011-01-02. By anonymous.
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc; 5th edition (November 1989) | ISBN: 0582446937 | Pages: 980 | PDF | 6.54 MB
This book has been carefully restructured to present the basic theory alongside coverage of more practical subjects. This edition incorporates a much wider range of organic analyses, especially those which have a relationship to environmental topics, such as heavy metals, dissolved oxygen and chemical oxygen demand.
- Ebooks list page : 9422
- 2014-10-22Vogel's Textbook of Quantitative Chemical Analysis by G.H. Jeffery [Repost]
- 2012-04-02Vogel's Textbook of Quantitative Chemical Analysis by G.H. Jeffery (Repost)
- 2009-11-03Vogel's Textbook of Quantitative Chemical Analysis by G.H. Jeffery
- 2009-10-01Vogel's textbook of quantitative chemical analysis
- 2012-03-22Chemical Analysis by X Rays and Its Applications by Georg Von Hevesy
- 2014-12-04Quantitative Chemical Analysis
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.