Posted on 2008-12-06. By anonymous.
Harper Perennial | 1999-01-15 | ISBN: 0060930934 | 304 pages | PDF | 1 MB
"I fell for the great American dream, female version, hook, line, and sinker," Marya Hornbacher writes. "I, as many young women do, honest-to-God believed that once I Just Lost a Few Pounds, suddenly I would be a New You, I would have Ken-doll men chasing my thin legs down with bouquets of flowers on the street, I would become rich and famous and glamorous and lose my freckles and become blond and five foot ten." Hornbacher describes in shocking detail her lifelong quest to starve herself to death, to force her short, athletic body to fade away. She remembers telling a friend, at age 4, that she was on a diet. Her bizarre tale includes not only the usual puking and starving, but also being confined to mental hospitals and growing fur (a phenomenon called lanugo, which nature imposes to keep a body from freezing to death during periods of famine).
- Ebooks list page : 1973
- 2013-05-05Wasted - A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia (epub)
- 2012-10-17download Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia by Marya Hornbacher - Removed
- 2014-01-29Anorexia and Bulimia in the Family: One Parent's Practical Guide to Recovery (Repost)
- 2013-10-20Severe and Enduring Eating Disorder (SEED): Management of Complex Presentations of Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa
- 2013-01-07Understanding Eating Disorders: Conceptual and Ethical Issues in the Treatment of Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa [Repost]
- 2012-05-14When Dieting Becomes Dangerous: A Guide to Understanding and Treating Anorexia and Bulimia (repost)
- 2011-06-21Anorexia and Bulimia in the Family: One Parent's Practical Guide to Recovery
- 2011-06-20Anorexia and Bulimia in the Family: One Parent's Practical Guide to Recovery
- 2009-11-15Deborah M. Michel - When Dieting Becomes Dangerous: A Guide to Understanding and Treating Anorexia and Bulimia
- 2009-07-24Everything You Need to Know About Eating Disorders: Anorexia and Bulimia
- 2009-04-23Understanding Eating Disorders: Conceptual and Ethical Issues in the Treatment of Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa
- 2008-12-28Gráinne Smith - Anorexia and Bulimia in the Family: One Parent's Practical Guide to Recovery
- 2010-09-04Pamela I. Swain - Anorexia Nervosa And Bulimia Nervosa: New Research
- 2014-05-26Secrets: A Memoir of Vietnam and the Pentagon Papers (repost)
- 2014-05-04The Ogallala Road: A Memoir of Love and Reckoning - Removed
- 2014-04-24Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Binge Eating and Bulimia [Repost]
- 2014-04-01A Tiger in the Kitchen: A Memoir of Food and Family
- 2014-03-16Mastering the Art of Soviet Cooking: A Memoir of Food and Longing (Audiobook)
- 2014-03-16Mastering the Art of Soviet Cooking: A Memoir of Food and Longing [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.