Posted on 2008-04-08. By anonymous.
|Title:Women and Gender in Medieval Europe: An Encyclopedia
Author:Edited by Margaret C. Schaus
|Description:From women's medicine and the writings of Christine de Pizan to the lives of market and tradeswomen and the idealization of virginity, gender and social status dictated all aspects of women's lives during the middle ages.
A cross-disciplinary resource, Women and Gender in Medieval Europe examines the daily reality of medieval women from all walks of life in Europe between 450 CE and 1500 CE, i.e., from the fall of the Roman Empire to the discovery of the Americas. Moving beyond biographies of famous noble women of the middles ages, the scope of this important reference work is vast and provides a comprehensive understanding of medieval women's lives and experiences. Masculinity in the middle ages is also addressed to provide important context for understanding women's roles. Entries that range from 250 words to 4,500 words in length thoroughly explore topics in the following areas:
Art and Architecture
Countries, Realms, and Regions
Education and Learning
Gender and Sexuality
Medicine and Science
Music and Dance
Religion and Theology
Social Organization and Status
Written by renowned international scholars, Women and Gender in Medieval Europe is the latest in the Routledge Encyclopedias of the Middle Ages. Easily accessible in an A-to-Z format, students, researchers, and scholars will find this outstanding reference work to be an invaluable resource on women in Medieval Europe.
Dovnload Women and Gender in Medieval Europe: An Encyclopedia
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Women and Gender in Medieval Europe: An Encyclopedia
Related Archive Books
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Women and Gender in Medieval Europe: An Encyclopedia" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 1649
- 2011-10-11Women and Gender in Medieval Europe: An Encyclopedia (Routledge Encyclopedias of the Middle Ages)
- 2011-08-23Women and Gender in Medieval Europe: An Encyclopedia [Repost]
- 2011-08-23Women and Gender in Medieval Europe: An Encyclopedia
- 2010-06-20Seeing and Knowing: Women and Learning in Medieval Europe 1200-1550 (Medieval Women: Texts and Contexts ;11)
- 2013-05-01Negotiating Community and Difference in Medieval Europe: Gender, Power, Patronage and the Authority of Religion... (repost)
- 2009-07-22Encyclopedia of Women and Gender: Sex Similarities and Differences and the Impact of Society on Gender, Two-Volume Set (Repost)
- 2008-03-02Encyclopedia of Women and Gender: Sex Similarities and Differences and the Impact of Society on Gender, Two-Volume Set
- 2013-03-22Perception and Action in Medieval Europe (repost)
- 2012-12-16The War on Heresy: Faith and Power in Medieval Europe (repost)
- 2012-07-15The War on Heresy: Faith and Power in Medieval Europe
- 2012-02-01Sensual Encounters: Monastic Women and Spirituality in Medieval Germany (Gutenberg-e) - Erika Lindgren
- 2012-01-22Captivity and Imprisonment in Medieval Europe, C. 1000-C. 1300 (Medieval Culture and Society) - Jean Dunbabin
- 2012-01-01Captivity and Imprisonment in Medieval Europe, C. 1000-C. 1300 (Medieval Culture and Society)
- 2011-11-01Tory Vandeventer Pearman, "Women and Disability in Medieval Literature" - Removed
- 2011-10-25Women and Disability in Medieval Literature - Removed
- 2011-10-14Performing Islam: Gender and Ritual in Iran (Women and Gender: the Middle East and the Islamic World)
- 2011-09-24Sensual Encounters: Monastic Women and Spirituality in Medieval Germany
- 2011-09-24Sensual Encounters: Monastic Women and Spirituality in Medieval Germany (Repost)
- 2011-09-16The Apocryphal Adam and Eve in Medieval Europe: Vernacular Translations and Adaptations of the Vita Adae et Evae
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.