Posted on 2009-06-16, updated at 2013-09-02. By anonymous.
Mosby | ISBN: 0323039634 | 2006-10-03 | NRG | 2000 pages | 13.4 MB
Long relied on as the industry's most comprehensive, authoritative source for information on the care of pediatric patients, this respected text presents a wealth of nursing knowledge in vividly illustrated, easy-to-read chapters. Current, evidence-based practice is reflected throughout, from its emphasis on wellness to its use of the nursing process and nursing care plans. Now even more user-friendly and inviting, the updated, full-color layout and improved readability guide readers every step of the way. No other book on the subject offers more expert, practical, relevant coverage than Wong's Nursing Care of Infants & Children, 8th Edition.
Unique critical thinking exercises challenge readers to make clinical judgments and apply knowledge to specific situations using their analytical skills.Nursing Alerts and Nursing Tips are highlighted throughout the text to provide critical information or helpful hints.Unique resources including phone numbers, fax numbers, and Internet sites are provided for students, children, and families.CD-ROM packaged with the book features NCLEX® review questions, pediatric assessment video clips, animations, critical thinking questions, case studies, assessment tools, and more!
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children (Wongs Nursing Care of Infants and Children)
Download Link 2
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children (Wongs Nursing Care of Infants and Children)" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 2982
- 2013-11-10Nursing Diagnoses in Psychiatric Nursing: Care Plans and Psychotropic Medications, 8th edition (repost)
- 2013-08-27Evidence-Based Nursing Care for Stroke and Neurovascular Conditions
- 2013-08-16Evidence-Based Nursing Care for Stroke and Neurovascular Conditions
- 2013-12-03Don't Say "Cheese!" - Photographing Babies and Children in the Studio
- 2013-12-02Sharing Maths Cultures: IMPACT: Inventing Maths For Parents And Children And Teachers (repost)
- 2013-11-22Peer Groups and Children's Development [Repost]
- 2013-11-09Supporting Traumatized Children and Teenagers: A Guide to Providing Understanding and Help (repost)
- 2013-11-03Eating Disorders in Women and Children: Prevention, Stress Management, and Treatment (2nd Edition) [Repost]
- 2013-11-02Clinical Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders in Adults and Children [Repost]
- 2013-10-29Why Does E=mc2? (And Why Should We Care?) (repost)
- 2013-08-03Evidence-Based Emergency Care: Diagnostic Testing and Clinical Decision Rules, 2nd edition
- 2013-07-30Neuroscience Nursing: Evidence-Based Theory and Practice (repost)
- 2013-07-15Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 6e
- 2013-12-08Pitching Projects and Products to Executives with Dane Howard and Richard Koci Hernandez
- 2013-12-08Oreilly - HTML5 Canvas for Developers English | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r) | 2.41GB Genre: E-learning Learn how to use the HTML5 Canvas element and related HTML5 capabilities such as video and animat
- 2013-12-07Theories, Methods and Numerical Technology of Sheet Metal Cold and Hot Forming: Analysis, Simulation and Engineering
- 2013-12-05Active, Hybrid and Semi-Active Structural Control: A Design and Implementation Handbook
- 2013-12-03Download Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning – 3rd Edition by National Strength and Conditioning Association PDF
- 2013-12-03Performance and Dependability in Service Computing: Concepts, Techniques and Research Directions (repost)
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.