Posted on 2011-12-18, by soc_arm7.
- Author: I. M. Yaglom
- Publisher: Mathematical Association of America
- Publish Date: 1962
- ISBN: 0883856085
- Pages: 133
New Mathematical Library, No.8
Almost everyoneis acquainted with plane Euclidean geometry as it is usually taught in high school. This book introduces the reader to a completely different way of looking at familiar geometrical facts. It is concerned with transformations of the plane that do not alter the shapes and sizes of geometric figures. Such transformations play a fundamental role in the group theoretic approach to geometry. The treatment is direct and simple. The reader is introduced to new ideas and then is urged to solve problems using these ideas. The problems form an essential part of this book and the solutions are given in detail in the second half of the book.
- Ebooks list page : 16225
- 2008-06-04Geometric Transformations II
- 2008-03-23Geometric Transformations I
- 2008-03-21[request]Geometric Transformations III
- 2008-03-21[request]Geometric Transformations II
- 2014-05-14Geometric Transformations IV: Circular Transformations
- 2008-02-26Geometric Transformations I
- 2012-04-20Kinetic Processes: Crystal Growth, Diffusion, and Phase Transformations in Materials by Kenneth A. Jackson
- 2012-01-07"A Geometric Setting for Hamiltonian Perturbation Theory" by Anthony D. Blaom
- 2011-12-06Felix Klein and Sophus Lie - I. M. Yaglom
- 2011-12-05Felix Klein and Sophus Lie - I. M. Yaglom
- 2011-11-24Felix Klein and Sophus Lie - I. M. Yaglom
- 2011-11-18A Geometric Approach to Differential Forms, 2 edition
- 2011-10-19Trade-Off Considerations in Highway Geometric Design
- 2016-06-24Abstract geometric technology
- 2016-06-24Vectors -- Shiny Geometric Backgrounds
- 2016-06-24Geometric Glovius Pro 4.3
- 2016-06-23Boris Gotz - Under Cupid's Wing Real Bootcamp Transformations
- 2016-06-22Vectors - Dark Geometric Backgrounds 2
- 2016-06-21Vectors - Dark Geometric Backgrounds
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.