Posted on 2011-12-18, by soc_arm7.
- Author: I. M. Yaglom
- Publisher: Mathematical Association of America
- Publish Date: 1962
- ISBN: 0883856085
- Pages: 133
New Mathematical Library, No.8
Almost everyoneis acquainted with plane Euclidean geometry as it is usually taught in high school. This book introduces the reader to a completely different way of looking at familiar geometrical facts. It is concerned with transformations of the plane that do not alter the shapes and sizes of geometric figures. Such transformations play a fundamental role in the group theoretic approach to geometry. The treatment is direct and simple. The reader is introduced to new ideas and then is urged to solve problems using these ideas. The problems form an essential part of this book and the solutions are given in detail in the second half of the book.
- Ebooks list page : 16225
- 2008-06-04[share_ebook] Geometric Transformations II
- 2008-03-23[share_ebook] Geometric Transformations I
- 2012-01-07[share_ebook] "A Geometric Setting for Hamiltonian Perturbation Theory" by Anthony D. Blaom
- 2011-11-18[share_ebook] A Geometric Approach to Differential Forms, 2 edition
- 2008-03-21[request_ebook] Geometric Transformations III
- 2008-03-21[request_ebook] Geometric Transformations II
- 2015-12-23Geometric Transformations I
- 2015-12-22Geometric Transformations I
- 2015-12-20Geometric Transformations I
- 2014-05-14Geometric Transformations IV: Circular Transformations
- 2012-01-26[share_ebook] Matrices and Transformations - Anthony J. Pettofrezzo
- 2012-01-24[share_ebook] Understanding Geometric Algebra for Electromagnetic Theory (IEEE Press Series on Electromagnetic Wave Theory) free ebook download
- 2012-01-05[share_ebook] A Geometric Approach to Differential Forms, 2 edition - David Bachman
- 2012-01-01[share_ebook] Coupled Model Transformations for QoS Enabled Component-Based Software Design
- 2011-12-13[share_ebook] A Geometric Approach to Differential Forms, 2 edition - David Bachman
- 2011-11-27[share_ebook] A Geometric Approach to Differential Forms, 2 edition - David Bachman
- 2011-11-26[share_ebook] Ultimate Geometric Designs
- 2011-11-24[share_ebook] The Geometric Phase in Quantum Systems: Foundations, Mathematical Concepts, and Applications in Molecular and Condensed Matter Physics (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics)
- 2011-11-23[share_ebook] The Geometric Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations and Algebraic Functions (Lie Groups ; V. 14)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.