Author: Josh Kaufman
Date: December 30, 2010
Publisher: Portfolio Hardcover
Posted on 2011-06-02, by moogle.
From Publishers Weekly
Kaufman, a former middle manager at Proctor & Gamble and founder of personalmba.com, argues that those interested in business would be better served by skipping the M.B.A. and focusing on the critically important concepts that really make or break a business. According to the author, much of what is taught in business schools is outdated; you're better off saving the expense and finding other ways to learn about these core principles--which Kaufman synthesizes--in such areas as value creation, marketing, sales, and finance. He also explores the psychological side of business and examines how consumers take in information, make decisions, and decide what to do or not to do. Acknowledging the panoramic overview his approach necessitates, he includes a fairly lengthy list of sources to seek out if more information is needed. While Kaufman's rallying call will not eradicate the need or desire for M.B.A. degrees, he does provide a surprisingly solid alternative full of information that even those already in the workplace will respond to. (Dec.) (c)
(c) Copyright PWxyz, LLC. All rights reserved.
Contents of this information are indexed from the Internet and not censored. All actions are under your responsibility. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report links to illegal contents, we'll remove them immediately.
Search More...[request_ebook] The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business
Try RAR Password Recovery.
Please search mirrors if you can't find download links for "[request_ebook] The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business" in "Description" and someone else may update the links. Check the comments when back to find any updates.
Maybe some mirror pages will be helpful, search this book at top of this page or click here to find more info.
- Ebooks list page : 11724
- 2014-01-04The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business (Repost)
- 2013-12-27Josh Kaufman - The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business (1st ed) [PDF]
- 2011-09-30[request_ebook] the personal mba master the art of business
- 2013-12-19Josh Kaufman - The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business
- 2013-09-15The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business (Audiobook)
- 2012-06-14Frank Miller: The Art of Sin City (French Edition)
- 2012-06-13Personal MBA Business Crash Course Master the Art Of Business by Josh Kaufman
- 2012-06-10The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- 2012-05-11The Art of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- 2012-05-11The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 4A: Combinatorial Algorithms, Part 1 - Removed
- 2012-05-11The Art of How to Train Your Dragon
- 2012-05-02The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business - Removed
- 2012-03-13Bill Underwood - Combato The Art Of Self-Defence for Soldier and Civilian (Men & Women)
- 2012-03-12Personal MBA Business Crash Course Master the Art Of Business by Josh Kaufman
- 2012-03-11The Art of Mathematics: Coffee Time in Memphis By Bela Bollobás
- 2011-11-18[share_ebook] The Art of What Works: How Success Really Happens
- 2011-10-09[share_ebook] The Art of SpeedReading People How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language by Paul D. Tieger
- 2011-09-01[share_ebook] Roman's Lab Vol. 36 - The Art Of Defense
- 2011-08-07[share_ebook] Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.