Posted on 2011-09-27. By anonymous.
Although the number of commercial Java games is still small compared to those written in C or C++, the market is expanding rapidly. Recent updates to Java make it faster and easier to create powerful gaming applications-particularly Java 3D-is fueling an explosive growth in Java games. Java games like Puzzle Pirates, Chrome, Star Wars Galaxies, Runescape, Alien Flux, Kingdom of Wars, Law and Order II, Roboforge, Tom Clancyfs Politika, and scores of others have earned awards and become bestsellers.
Java developers new to graphics and game programming, as well as game developers new to Java 3D, will find Killer Game Programming in Java invaluable. This new book is a practical introduction to the latest Java graphics and game programming technologies and techniques. It is the first book to thoroughly cover Javafs 3D capabilities for all types of graphics and game development projects.
Killer Game Programming in Java is a comprehensive guide to everything you need to know to program cool, testosterone-drenched Java games. It will give you reusable techniques to create everything from fast, full-screen action games to multiplayer 3D games. In addition to the most thorough coverage of Java 3D available, Killer Game Programming in Java also clearly details the older, better-known 2D APIs, 3D sprites, animated 3D sprites, first-person shooter programming, sound, fractals, and networked games. Killer Game Programming in Java is a must-have for anyone who wants to create adrenaline-fueled games in Java.
About the Author
Andrew Davison received his Ph.D. from Imperial College in London in 1989. He was a lecturer at the University of Melbourne for six years before moving to Prince of Songkla University in Thailand in 1996. He has also taught in Bangkok, Khon Kaen, and Hanoi. His research interests include scripting languages, logic programming, visualization, and teaching methodologies. This latter topic led to an interest in teaching games programming in 1999. His OfReilly book, gKiller Game Programming in Javah, was published in 2005.
Paperback: 1008 pages
Publisher: OfReilly Media (May 2005)
File Size: 9.6 MiB
Hits: 2,637 times
- Ebooks list page : 13955
- 2011-11-13[MULTI] Hibernate ORM Tutorial with Java - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-14[MULTI] Learn to program with Java - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-09-27[MULTI] Core PYTHON Programming, 2nd Edition - Jiwang WareZ Scene - Removed
- 2011-11-13[MULTI] Java and C Programming Collection (ENG) - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-29[MULTI] Programming Secure Oracle Database Applications With Java - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-10-25[MULTI] Introduction to Java Programming, 8th Edition - Jiwang WareZ Scene - Removed
- 2011-09-27[MULTI] Java Network Programming, 3rd Edition - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2019-03-24Killer Game Programming in Java
- 2013-12-23Killer Game Programming in Java
- 2013-12-02Killer Game Programming in Java - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-16Killer Game Programming in Java
- 2013-04-25Killer Game Programming In Java Andrew Davison
- 2012-08-07Killer Game Programming in Java
- 2012-02-27[RS.Com]Killer Game Programming In Java
- 2012-01-15Killer Game Programming in Java - Andrew Davison
- 2012-01-10Killer Game Programming in Java - Andrew Davison
- 2012-01-02Killer Game Programming in Java - Andrew Davison
- 2011-11-15[MULTI] Beginning 3D Game Development With Unity - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-11-14[MULTI] Programming with C - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.