Posted on 2013-02-17. By anonymous.
InTeOpP | 2013 | ISBN: 9535109815 9789535109815 | 216 pages | PDF | 12 MB
This book offers all physicians treating kidney cancer, as well as researchers, updated information concerning the epidemiology, biology, and treatment of renal cell carcinoma. Contributors to this book have provided reviews about current knowledge in the management of both localized and metastatic renal cell carcinoma, as well as the latest developments in molecular genetics, imaging, and immune dysfunction associated with the diseases. Readers such as urological physicians, researchers, and kidney cancer patients are potential beneficiaries of this book.
Special attention is paid to the biology of selected target molecules and various agents that inhibit these targets, including full chapters devoted to pharmaceutical drugs that selectively inhibit receptor tyrosine kinases, such as sunitinib and axitinib.
Section 1 Molecular Biology of Renal Tumor
1 Genetics of Renal Tumors
2 Signaling Pathways and Biomarkers in Renal Tumors
3 Imagen Thecniques in Renal-Cell Carcinoma
Section 2 Management of Localized Renal Tumor
4 Renal Cell Carcinoma: Clinical Surgery
5 Nephron-Sparing Surgery for the Treatment of Renal Cell Carcinoma 4 to 7 cm in Size
6 Renal Artery Embolization in Treatment of Renal Cancer with Emphasis on Response of Immune System
7 Paraneoplastic Glomerulopathy Associated with Renal Cell Carcinoma
Section 3 Management of Metastatic/Advanced Renal Tumor
8 Surgical and Oncological Results of Treatment of Metastases of Renal Cell Carcinoma to the Contralateral Adrenal Gland
9 Current Perspectives in Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma Treatment: The Role of Targeted Therapies
10 New Systemic Treatment Approaches for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
11 Changing Mechanisms of Action as a Strategy for Sequential Targeted Therapy of Metastatic Renal-Cell Carcinoma
- Ebooks list page : 21380
- 2013-05-22"New Research Directions in DNA Repair" ed. by Clark Chen
- 2013-03-05"Advances in Data, Methods, Models and Their Applications in Geoscience" ed. by Dongmei Chen
- 2012-08-02"Liquid-Gas Relative Permeabilities in Fractures: Effects of Flow Structures..." by Chih-Ying Chen
- 2012-04-17DK Publishing, "E.guide: Rome" - Removed
- 2012-03-19Yang Xiao, Hui Chen, "Mobile Telemedicine: A Computing and Networking Perspective"
- 2012-03-16Ken-Shiung Chen, "Advanced Topics in Neurological Disorders"
- 2012-03-12Yingming Chen and Christopher Tran, "The Toronto Notes for Medical Students 2011"
- 2014-02-01Kuan-Hsing Chen, "Trajectories: Inter-Asia Cultural Studies (Culture and Communication in Asia)" (repost)
- 2013-04-26"Advances in the Biology, Imaging and Therapies for Glioblastoma" ed. by Clark C. Chen (Repost)
- 2013-03-16"Aortic Valve" ed. by Ying-Fu Chen and Chwan-Yau Luo
- 2013-03-12"Breast Cancer: Focusing Tumor Microenvironment, Stem cells and Metastasis" ed. by M. Gunduz, E. Gunduz (Repost)
- 2013-03-11"Renal Cell Carcinoma" ed. by Hendrik Van Poppel
- 2013-03-07"Acupuncture in Modern Medicine" ed. by Lucy L. Chen and Tsung O. Cheng
- 2013-02-22"Tumor Microenvironment and Myelomonocytic Cells" ed. by Subhra K. Biswas (Repost)
- 2013-02-07"Research Directions in Tumor Angiogenesis" ed. by Jianyuan Chai
- 2012-12-10"Ultrasonic and Advanced Methods for Nondestructive Testing and Material Characterization" ed. by C. H. Chen (Repost)
- 2012-10-24"Tree-Structure Based Hybrid Computational Intelligence: Theoretical Foundations and ..." by Y. Chen, A. Abraham (Repost)
- 2012-10-13"Mutations in Human Genetic Disease" ed. by David N. Cooper and Jian-Min Chen
- 2012-06-20"WirelessHARTâ„¢: Real-Time Mesh Network for Industrial Automation" by Deji Chen, Mark Nixon, Aloysius Mok (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.