Author: S. S. Krotov
Publisher: Mir Publishers
Posted on 2008-03-21, updated at 2009-01-20, by MathTutor.
- Author: S. S. Krotov
- Publisher: Mir Publishers
- Publish Date: 1990
- Pages: 292
An excellent collection of ingenuous problems, with solutions, submitted to the URSS physics olympiad. No calculus required.
Contents: Preface, 1. Mechanics, 2. Heat and Molecular Physics, 3. Electricity and Magnetism, 4. Optics, Solutions.
- Ebooks list page : 1622
- 2012-09-22Aptitude Test Problems in Physics (Science for Everyone)
- 2012-08-20Aptitude Test Problems in Physics (Science for Everyone) (repost)
- 2011-12-27Science for Everyone: Aptitude Test: Problems in Physics
- 2011-12-05Science for Everyone: Aptitude Test: Problems in Physics
- 2011-09-03Aptitude Test Problems in Physics (Science for Everyone)
- 2011-08-11Princeton Problems in Physics with Solutions
- 2017-01-12[PDF] University of Chicago Graduate Problems in Physics with Solutions
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Problems of Physics (Classic Texts in the Physical Sciences)
- 2014-01-27Aptitude Test Workbook (repost)
- 2014-01-02How to Pass the UKCAT: Unbeatable Practice for Success in the United Kingdom Clinical Aptitude Test (repost)
- 2013-08-07Separable Boundary-Value Problems in Physics (Repost)
- 2013-03-04Separable Boundary-Value Problems in Physics [Repost]
- 2013-02-06Few-Body Problems in Physics (repost)
- 2012-12-26How to Master the UKCAT: Over 750 Practice Questions for the United Kingdom Clinical Aptitude Test (repost)
- 2012-10-25Problems in Physics with Solutions (repost)
- 2012-08-17Separable Boundary-Value Problems in Physics (repost)
- 2012-07-153,000 Solved Problems in Physics - Removed
- 2012-07-11Few-Body Problems in Physics [Repost]
- 2012-05-01The Aptitude Test Workbook: Discover Your Potential and Improve Your Career Options with Practice Psychometric Tests (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.