Author: Rich & Knight
Posted on 2007-12-20, updated at 2010-08-12, by manish301281.
- Author: Rich & Knight
This Book Provide a lots of information about the basic arifitial intelligence techniques, and also its applications.it is a useful text for B.Tech.,MCA, MSc(CS) etc. students. Through this book u can get a basic knowledge of this perticuler field .
- Ebooks list page : 1498
- 2012-03-20Gene Expression Programming: Mathematical Modeling by an Artificial Intelligence By Candida Ferreira
- 2012-03-12Advanced Artificial Intelligence By Zhongzhi Shi
- 2011-12-11Advances in Logic, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics: Laptec 2002
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Artificial Intelligence - The Basics
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Argumentation in Artificial Intelligence
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Prolog Programming for Artificial Intelligence (4th edition)
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Artificial Intelligence: Structures and Strategies for Complex Problem Solving (5th Edition)
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Historical Dictionary of Quotations in Cognitive Science: A Treasury of Quotations in Psychology, Philosophy, and Artificial Intelligence
- 2017-02-03Artificial Intelligence for Games
- 2017-01-16Technics Publications - Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Humans Need Not Apply: A Guide to Wealth and Work in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
- 2017-01-13[PDF] From Images to Surfaces: A Computational Study of the Human Early Visual System (Artificial Intelligence Series)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Artificial Intelligence and Learning Environments (Special Issues of Artificial Intelligence)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Artificial Intelligence in Perspective
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Turtle Geometry: The Computer as a Medium for Exploring Mathematics (Artificial Intelligence)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Multiagent Systems: A Modern Approach to Distributed Artificial Intelligence
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Chess Metaphors: Artificial Intelligence and the Human Mind
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Do the Right Thing: Studies in Limited Rationality (Artificial Intelligence)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Mind Design II: Philosophy, Psychology, and Artificial Intelligence (Bradford Books)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems: An Introductory Analysis with Applications to Biology, Control, and Artificial Intelligence (Complex Adaptive Systems)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.