Author: Justin London
Date: December 28, 2006
Publisher: FT Press
Posted on 2008-02-13, updated at 2010-10-08, by lpgopinath.
- Author: Justin London
- Publisher: FT Press
- Publish Date: December 28, 2006
- Pages: 600
Prebuilt Code for Modeling and Pricing Today’s Complex Derivatives
Justin London shows how to implement pricing algorithms for a wide variety of complex derivatives, including rapidly emerging instruments covered in no other book. Utilizing actual Bloomberg data, London covers credit derivatives, CDOs, mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities, fixed-income securities, and today’s increasingly important weather, power, and energy derivatives. His robust models are designed for both ease of use and ease of adaptation, and may be downloaded by the book’s purchasers from a secured Web site.
Modeling Derivatives Applications in Matlab, C++, and Excel will be indispensable to sell-side professionals who model derivatives; buy-side professionals who must understand the derivatives offered to them; experienced quants; developers at Wall Street firms; and any financial engineering practitioner or student entering the derivatives field for the first time.
- Presents broader coverage and more models than any competitive book Covers everything from swaps to interest rate models, mortgage- and asset-backed securities to the HJM model
- Includes code for all three leading derivatives development platforms The only book to present models for Matlab, C++, and Excel
- Addresses the fastest-growing areas of derivatives development Includes models for weather, power, and energy derivatives, CDOs, and more
- Contains extensive real-world examples.
The entire book utilizes Matlab, C++, and Excel. Users need Matlab installed, Visual C++, and Excel. In addition, some examples using Matlab toolkits are used: Chapter 1 makes use of the Fixed-Income Toolkit. Appendix A makes use of the Financial Derivatives Toolkit and Matlab Excel Link. These toolkits do not come with the book, but can be obtained from Mathworks.
Downloadable models available ONLY to purchasers of this book.
Purchasers receive a unique access code enabling secure access to downloadable, prebuilt code and templates for Matlab, C++, and Excel.
About the Author xxi
Chapter 1 Swaps and Fixed Income Instruments 1
Chapter 2 Copula Functions 67
Chapter 3 Mortgage-Backed Securities 91
Chapter 4 Collateralized Debt Obligations 163
Chapter 5 Credit Derivatives 223
Chapter 6 Weather Derivatives 299
Chapter 7 Energy and Power Derivatives 333
Chapter 8 Pricing Power Derivatives: Theory and Matlab Implementation 407
Chapter 9 Commercial Real Estate Asset-Backed Securities 447
Appendix A Interest Rate Tree Modeling in Matlab 473
Appendix B Chapter 7 Code 503
About the Author
Justin London has developed fixed-income and equity models for trading companies and his own quantitative consulting firm. He has analyzed and managed bank corporate loan portfolios using credit derivatives in the Asset Portfolio Group of a large bank in Chicago, Illinois, as well as advised several banks in their implementation of derivative trading systems. London is the founder of a global online trading and financial technology company. A graduate of the University of Michigan, London holds a B.A. in economics and mathematics, an M.A. in applied economics, and an M.S. in financial engineering, computer science, and mathematics, respectively.
- Ebooks list page : 1573
- 2010-11-08[request]Modeling Derivatives Applications in Matlab, C , and Excel
- 2011-12-17Computational Nanotechnology: Modeling and Applications with MATLABÂ® (Nano and Energy)
- 2011-10-28Computational Nanotechnology: Modeling and Applications with MATLABÂ® (Nano and Energy)
- 2011-10-22Computational Nanotechnology: Modeling and Applications with MATLABÂ® (Nano and Energy)
- 2018-07-08The Finite Element Method Basic Concepts and Applications with MATLAB, MAPLE, and COMSOL, Third Edition
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Basic and Advanced Bayesian Structural Equation Modeling: With Applications in the Medical and Behavioral Sciences
- 2013-08-02Basic and Advanced Bayesian Structural Equation Modeling: With Applications in the Medical and Behavioral Sciences
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Modeling and Simulation in Ecotoxicology with Applications in MATLAB and Simulink
- 2014-06-17Computational Nanotechnology: Modeling and Applications with MATLAB
- 2013-11-18Modeling and Simulation in Ecotoxicology with Applications in MATLAB and Simulink (repost) - Removed
- 2013-07-06Computational Nanotechnology: Modeling and Applications with MATLAB (repost)
- 2012-04-30Computational Nanotechnology: Modeling and Applications with MATLAB
- 2012-04-30Computational Nanotechnology: Modeling and Applications with MATLAB (Repost)
- 2012-03-16Advances in User Modeling: UMAP 2011 Workshops, Girona, Spain, July 11-15, 2011, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI) By Liliana Ardissono (Editor), Tsvi Kuflik (Editor)
- 2011-11-18Modeling and Simulation in Ecotoxicology with Applications in MATLAB and Simulink - Removed
- 2011-10-23Computational Nanotechnology Modeling And Applications with MATLAB
- 2011-08-09Scientific and Engineering Applications Using MATLAB
- 2009-07-17Advanced Mathematics and Mechanics Applications Using MATLAB, Third Edition - Removed
- 2019-03-07Geometric Modeling Techniques, Applications, Systems and Tools
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.