Author: Lou Ann Hammond
Date: 25 June 2007
Publisher: International Energy Agency
Posted on 2008-04-30, by dlut2008.
- Author: Lou Ann Hammond
- Publisher: International Energy Agency
- Publish Date: 25 June 2007
- Pages: 324
This question was on the minds of the G8 leaders at their summit in Gleneagles in 2005, when they set a “Plan of Action for Climate Change, Clean Energy and Sustainable Development”. They called upon the International Energy Agency to provide information and advice in a number of areas including special attention to the industrial sector.
Tracking Industrial Energy Efficiency and CO2 Emissions responds to the G8 request. This major new analysis shows how industrial energy efficiency has improved dramatically over the last 25 years. Yet important opportunities for additional gains remain, which is evident when the efficiencies of different countries are compared. This analysis identifies the leaders and the laggards. It explains clearly a complex issue for non-experts.
With new statistics, groundbreaking methodologies, thorough analysis and advice, and substantial industry consultation, this publication equips decision makers in the public and private sectors with the essential information that is needed to reshape energy use in manufacturing in a more sustainable manner.
- Ebooks list page : 1677
- 2009-01-13Tracking Industrial Energy Efficiency and CO2 Emissions
- 2011-08-11Transport Energy Efficiency: Implementation of IEA Recommendations since 2009 and Next Steps
- 2011-11-19Development of Energy Efficiency Indicators in Russia 2011
- 2011-08-11Development of Energy Efficiency Indicators in Russia 2011
- 2019-05-05Water & Wastewater Infrastructure Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- 2018-11-22A New Family of CMOS Cascode-Free Amplifiers with High Energy-Efficiency and Improved Gain
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Energy Efficiency and Climate Change: Conserving Power for a Sustainable Future
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Megatrends for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- 2018-01-02[PDF] 3rd International Congress on Energy Efficiency and Energy Related Materials (ENEFM2015): Proceedings, Oludeniz, Turkey, 19-23 October 2015 (Springer Proceedings in Energy)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Managing Energy From the Top Down: Connecting Industrial Energy Efficiency to Business Performance
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Energy Efficiency and Management in Food Processing Facilities
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Handbook, Second Edition (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] China's Energy Efficiency and Conservation: Household Behaviour, Legislation, Regional Analysis and Impacts (SpringerBriefs in Environment, Security, Development and Peace) - Removed
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Energy Performance of Buildings: Energy Efficiency and Built Environment in Temperate Climates - Removed
- 2014-01-07Handbook of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (Repost)
- 2013-10-01Water & Wastewater Infrastructure: Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- 2013-03-02Energy and the New Reality 1: Energy Efficiency and the Demand for Energy Services (repost) - Removed
- 2012-07-03Handbook of energy efficiency and renewable energy - Removed
- 2012-06-22Handbook of energy efficiency and renewable energy (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.