Posted on 2010-07-28. By anonymous.
Author: Stephen Engle
About this book:
The American Civil War's vast Western Theater witnessed enormously important military campaigning during the period 1861 - 1863. This book, the third in a four-volume series, examines the geographical, logistical and strategic factors that shaped fighting in this theater, as well as assessing officers who played key roles . It covers the story of Ulysses S Grant's important capture of rebel positions before marching south to win the battle of Shiloh, as well as that of Albert Sidney Johnston, the pride of the Confederacy. Finally, it details the dramatic events of the siege of Vicksburg, the Confederates final fortress.
- Ebooks list page : 6683
- 2011-10-0505.The American Civil War (3) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2805.The American Civil War (3) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2811.The American Civil War (4) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2804.The American Civil War (1) [Complete Series Link]
- 2013-12-02Union Forces of the American Civil War (Soldiers Fotofax Series)
- 2013-12-02Confederate Forces of the American Civil War (Soldiers Fotofax Series)
- 2010-07-2930.The Second World War(3) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2924.The Second World War (5) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2922.The First World War (3) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2923.The First World War (4) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2813.The First World War (1) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2814.The First World War (2) [Complete Series Link]
- 2012-06-03The Flags of Civil War Alabama
- 2012-05-16The Sniper at War: From the American Revolutionary War to the Present Day
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Cultures in Conflict The American Civil War: (The Greenwood Cultures in Conflict Series)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Fix Bayonets: The U.S. Infantry from the American Civil War to the Surrender of Japan (G.I. Series)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Connecticut in the American Civil War: Slavery, Sacrifice, and Survival (The Driftless Connecticut Series & Garnet Books)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] English Public Opinion and the American Civil War (Royal Historical Society Studies in History New Series)
- 2017-09-18The Transnational Significance of the American Civil War (Palgrave Macmillan Transnational History Series) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.