Posted on 2010-07-28. By anonymous.
Author: Joseph T. Glatthaar
About this book:
Union military forces suffered momentary defeat followed by sustained success in the Western Theater during the second half of the American Civil War. Following the Union's defeat at Chickamauga, Ulysses S. Grant took command at Chattanooga and orchestrated a striking victory which paved the way for a Union advance against Atlanta, a confederate city second in importance only to Richmond. This book traces the events that surrounded the capture of Atlanta, followed by Sherman's famous campaign of destruction through the southern interior which culminated in April 1865 with the surrender of the last major Confederate field army at Durham Station, North Carolina.
- Ebooks list page : 6683
- 2011-10-0505.The American Civil War (3) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2805.The American Civil War (3) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2810.The American Civil War(2) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2804.The American Civil War (1) [Complete Series Link]
- 2013-12-02Union Forces of the American Civil War (Soldiers Fotofax Series)
- 2013-12-02Confederate Forces of the American Civil War (Soldiers Fotofax Series)
- 2010-07-2930.The Second World War(3) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2924.The Second World War (5) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2922.The First World War (3) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2923.The First World War (4) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2813.The First World War (1) [Complete Series Link]
- 2010-07-2814.The First World War (2) [Complete Series Link]
- 2012-06-03The Flags of Civil War Alabama
- 2012-05-16The Sniper at War: From the American Revolutionary War to the Present Day
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Cultures in Conflict The American Civil War: (The Greenwood Cultures in Conflict Series)
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Fix Bayonets: The U.S. Infantry from the American Civil War to the Surrender of Japan (G.I. Series)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Connecticut in the American Civil War: Slavery, Sacrifice, and Survival (The Driftless Connecticut Series & Garnet Books)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] English Public Opinion and the American Civil War (Royal Historical Society Studies in History New Series)
- 2017-09-18The Transnational Significance of the American Civil War (Palgrave Macmillan Transnational History Series) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.