Tag: Graphics and Design
Posted on 2007-06-30, updated at 2008-03-03. By anonymous.
2d artist 2007 05 issue 017 highres (the best digital artists)
Compression RAR | Uncompressed PDF | 109 MB | ENGLISH
2DArtist Magazine will focus on techniques, tutorials, interviews, articles, project overviews and galleries. Our magazine will focus on becoming more of a timeless resource for artists to turn to again and again whether you view it from your screen or choose to print it off.
May 2007 Editorial:
2D digital art is currently growing at an amazing rate. Obviously, this has a lot to do with the growth of the digital market itself, but as the technology becomes less expensive, allowing the "home hobbiest" users to be able to afford tablets, faster and better computers, and more intuitive software, we see a huge number of artists taking up the digital lifestyle. We even see some hardened 3D'ers trying their hand. And why not, after all, some of the work we see daily is stunning. Will we look back in 100 years at the artists featured in this magazine and see them as the â€˜pioneers', or the original â€˜masters'?... Only time will tell.
The three artist interviews this month have all got an opinion when it comes to the digital revolution. Some see it as purely another tool, some as a time saving device. There are those who see it as the gateway for a lot of artists to fulfil dreams, such as comic book artist wannabes who can now produce full-colour comic strips with the most basic of digital tools and software at home!
Whatever your opinion is, I think we all have to agree that the current state of the 2D CG industry is looking good. Directors have a current preference for digital matte paintings over 3D CG backgrounds; a trend which was so different only a few years ago, and if you need any more convincing, just look at the fantastic work in this months issue... Enjoy! Ed.
- Interview with Evan Shipard (Digital Matte Painter)
- Interview with Carl Critchlow (Fantasy World and Comic Book Veteran)
- Interview with Dan Scott (Freelance Artist for Clients WoW
- Ebooks list page : 898
- 2007-12-222d artist 2007 05 issue 017 highres
- 2007-07-062d artist 2007 05 issue 017 highres
- 2019-10-073D Artist [True PDF] - Issue 137 2019 - Removed
- 2018-12-16Artist's Palette - Issue 162 , 2018
- 2017-09-18Artist's Palette - Issue 154 2017
- 2016-10-20Artist's Palette - Issue 149 2016
- 2014-04-01Artist Profile – Issue 26
- 2013-10-16Teen Spirit issue #017 2013
- 2012-10-28Advanced Photoshop 2007.10 - Issue 39
- 2011-04-102DArtist Issue 017 - The Best Digital Artists
- 2011-01-11Christopher Hart - Simplified Anatomy for the Comic Book Artist (2007)
- 2010-01-28Animation Magazine 2007 (12 Issue)
- 2010-01-28Popular Photography and Imaging Magazine 2007 (12 Issue)
- 2010-01-05Animation Magazine 2007 (12 Issue)
- 2010-01-05Popular Photography and Imaging Magazine 2007 (12 Issue)
- 2009-07-20PHP Architect â„– 1-12 (2007,all issue)
- 2008-02-16Iniciativa Colectiva - 2007 Anniversary Issue
- 2007-12-22Animation Magazine - 2007 November issue
- 2007-12-22Animation Magazine - 2007 October issue
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.